DX » Community » Reviews » 31mm 1W 50-Lumen 6500K 12x3528 SMD LED Car White Light Bulb (12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfelipenicholls on 03/14/2014

Efficient and economical product. The product is great. The qualiade is excellent. Consumes little energy and do not need to adapt. It is original. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes Automotive Leds. Do not spoil or hinder the operation of the vehicle and the price is great. great product,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMohr66 on 01/14/2014

Able to light up the cabin interior and less power consumed as compared tot he yellow filament bulb . Bright enough to view things dropped on the floor mat. Not very sturdy build, feels like it will snap easily if too much force is applied during installation. Since the LED is facing downwards, light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byd4rkj3di on 08/27/2013

All LED working correctly. Brightness is enough to illuminate vehicle interior in low light condition. Easy to install. Not very sturdy build, feels like it will snap easily if too much force is applied during installation. Since the LED is facing downwards, light will reach some parts of the vehicle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrocoarts on 07/14/2013

Perfect fit for my 93 Toyota Previa. The light seems to have good heat sinks, definitely a lot cooler than the old halogen bulbs. The light is much brighter, and broader than the old bulb. Lights the interior like there is a fluorescent up above. Packing was just a zip lock bag. My order had some larger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydp1510 on 06/12/2013

Received the product as described. I fixed this light in the center doom and it is more sufficient to have enough brightness for the full car Nothing specific Nice product and the color is white when turned on, easy to fit. the only thing what people should ensure before buying is they should have the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykennyleong on 04/06/2013

Able to light up the cabin interior and less power consumed as compared tot he yellow filament bulb . Bright enough to view things dropped on the floor mat. simple and flimsy soldering of the LED... Please be careful during the installation.. Dont expect much'base on the price. please ensure that you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNYmed on 03/31/2013

Very bright Low energy consumption consistent quality and color with multiple bulb Look and fit great in my Acura TSX 2005 map lights The light color is 6500K, just remember this when matching bulbs. May not fit in all vehicles and applications, remember to check the dimensions. Great bulb, I would buy ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byviniregis on 03/08/2013

Very strong, well lit more than the original, I recommend! Excellent product, all as specified! Very strong illumination, good quality fast delivery! Nothing, the product is excellent. Excellent product, all as specified! Very strong, well lit more than the original. Yet I have nothing to complain about ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byindreko on 01/17/2013

Light is whiter then my original car light. Seems to be built to last, you wont have the feeling it might brake right away. My original car light gave more light but was more like yellow color. If you want to use it as a car dome light, better take one with more lumen. As it is only 31mm, I guess it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynkd5050 on 01/14/2013

"I bought this to replace the internal light 5W 12V incandescent of my car. It is bright white light and is probably about 50% brighter than the original bulb. Less power used so will hopefully not drain the battery if accidentally left on" Everything was OK "Be careful putting into socket ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections