DX » Community » Reviews » 31mm 1W 50-Lumen 6500K 12x3528 SMD LED Car White Light Bulb (12V)
  • 5 star 13 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfelipenicholls on 03/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Efficient and economical product. The product is great. The qualiade is excellent. Consumes little energy and do not need to adapt. It is original. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes Automotive Leds. Do not spoil or hinder the operation of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMohr66 on 01/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Able to light up the cabin interior and less power consumed as compared tot he yellow filament bulb . Bright enough to view things dropped on the floor mat. Cons:Not very sturdy build, feels like it will snap easily if too much force is applied during installa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byd4rkj3di on 08/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:All LED working correctly. Brightness is enough to illuminate vehicle interior in low light condition. Easy to install. Cons:Not very sturdy build, feels like it will snap easily if too much force is applied during installation. Since the LED is facing downwards, light wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrocoarts on 07/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Perfect fit for my 93 Toyota Previa. The light seems to have good heat sinks, definitely a lot cooler than the old halogen bulbs. The light is much brighter, and broader than the old bulb. Lights the interior like there is a fluorescent up above. Cons:Packing was just a z... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydp1510 on 06/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Received the product as described. I fixed this light in the center doom and it is more sufficient to have enough brightness for the full car Cons:Nothing specific OtherThoughts:Nice product and the color is white when turned on, easy to fit. the only thing wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykennyleong on 04/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Able to light up the cabin interior and less power consumed as compared tot he yellow filament bulb . Bright enough to view things dropped on the floor mat. Cons:simple and flimsy soldering of the LED... Please be careful during the installation.. Dont expect... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNYmed on 03/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very bright Low energy consumption consistent quality and color with multiple bulb Look and fit great in my Acura TSX 2005 map lights Cons:The light color is 6500K, just remember this when matching bulbs. May not fit in all vehicles and applications, remember... Read more

4 0
  • posted byviniregis on 03/08/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very strong, well lit more than the original, I recommend! Excellent product, all as specified! Very strong illumination, good quality fast delivery! Cons:Nothing, the product is excellent. Excellent product, all as specified! Very strong, well lit more than the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byindreko on 01/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Light is whiter then my original car light. Seems to be built to last, you wont have the feeling it might brake right away. Cons:My original car light gave more light but was more like yellow color. If you want to use it as a car dome light, better take one with more lume... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynkd5050 on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:"I bought this to replace the internal light 5W 12V incandescent of my car. It is bright white light and is probably about 50% brighter than the original bulb. Less power used so will hopefully not drain the battery if accidentally left on" Cons:Everyt... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections