DX » Community » Reviews » Camouflage Pattern Silicone Protective Case for PS2 and PS3 Controller
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjjjoao on 03/15/2014

- protection against dust ,impurity and liquids - really beautiful look, design and military camouflage colours in the controller - resistant material for the use - comfortable to use, don't let the controller slide in your hands - good price for the product, evan cheaper than a store near my home! I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfoxleao on 10/21/2013

Excelent material quality, Very easy to use, great sealable capacity in my control. Around a year the sealable capacity is going down and you need to change the silicone or wash they I wish i could use more than one in my controller, but oince you put the silicone case is very hard to remove, and if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygreicecristina on 08/14/2013

* My brother, which is in Brazilian army, loved it. I´ll have one more to give to him. Its protection is very usefull if you have kids (in my case 6y old) and he has sweaty palms made the controller hard to hold on to. More funny when playing war games, It would protect more if it has a full cover ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjrendo on 08/05/2013

It fit’s perfectly on the controller. The colours are great and identically to the ones in the picture. It looks really nice on the controller and it is really easy to use. Is a cheap and easy way to protect your gamepad from greasy hands and dust. Grip also improved. I will get more covers for others ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuist88 on 07/15/2013

It works like its supposed to, cant complain about it, it fits the joystick, and it looks cool, and you dont end up with the concern about who owns which joystick... They could have trimmed the edges better off, but that's just a little thing, no bigger cons what i know of... I like the idea, and i havent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahugo on 01/17/2013

Pros: - item good I was surprised, - color good I love, - good quality I like, - good price very comfortable, - good looks very nice. - I love the product, this was one of my best buys - I recommend it to everyone. Cons: - It is a bit loose around the select and start buttons - If your hands are a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalderian on 12/31/2012

Pros - Great for sweaty hands. - Very comfortable to use. - Easy to put in and out. - Keeps controls clean from dirty hands, specially for kids that usually don't mind about that. - Absorbs some of the impact if the controller fell off to the floor. - Grip dots are the best Cons: - At first it has some ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRibbon96 on 11/05/2012

-fits perfect!!!! -good grip,when your dried on hand! -soft to hold controller! - its really good!!! - its cheap (espiecialy for its price range)!!! -free shipping to norway ......!!!! -slippery when not dry -little plastic on edges (realy easy to take away - if your a litle to rough taking it on, it ... Read more

Nice camo colors

0 0 0

• posted bynewfiefly on 11/14/2011

- This is a very nice looking and stylish case - It feels really good when using it - Nice grip and handle to it - The price is excellent! - The quality is great - I love the look of it - Protects the controller very well if dropped - It is a bit loose around the select and start buttons - If your hands ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byStewzor on 11/01/2011

Resistant Nice color and pattern Provides a good grip of your hands are dry WARNING. If you have moist hands you will NOT be pleased with the grip this case provides. The silicone is actually more slippery than the controller itself when hands are moist. I bought this hoping for the opposite. I ordered ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections