DX » Community » Reviews » Camouflage Pattern Silicone Protective Case for PS2 and PS3 Controller
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Disappointed

posted by Stewzor on 11/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

Resistant

Nice color and pattern

Provides a good grip of your hands are dry

Cons:

WARNING. If you have moist hands you will NOT be pleased with the grip this case provides. The silicone is actually more slippery than the controller itself when hands are moist. I bought this hoping for the opposite.

OtherThoughts:

I ordered sku 47583 for my move controllers and the silicone is different and does NOT get more slippery than the controller plastic when my hands are moist (I'm comparing both right now, with my hands very moist, and there is a definite difference.)

Bottomline:

Dry hands : Great

Moist hands : Don't get this.

I know that there are full color (black, white, blue, pink, etc) silicone cases for 360 controllers that are made with a silicone that is moist hands friendly (the same silicone as sku 47583), unlike this one. It's hard to tell with the PS3 controllers cases though, since they all have that anti-slippery grip, I'd be tempted to think that they are all from the same manufacturer and made of the same silicon as this one. If you want to try buying one anyway, you should probably try one of the full colored ones instead of this one, hopefully you will get one that is moist hands friendly.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections