DX » Community » Reviews » Camouflage Pattern Silicone Protective Case for Xbox 360 and Xbox Slim
Customer’s impression:
BOM Boa controler
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLucasCGAlemao on 03/26/2015

Além de deixar seu controle estilizado, ele não deixa o controle escorregar da sua mão. Item excelente, de fácil remoção caso precise limpar o controle. Sem dúvidas vale a pena!

0 0 0

• posted byYoannWozniak on 03/16/2015

Pros: proteje seu controle de arranhos, encaixa perfeitamente, da um aspecto novo contra: junta muita poeira e é chato de limpar. No geral é barato e legal.

0 0 0

• posted byAJFSantos on 12/19/2014

O produto tem boa qualidade e acabamento. Chegou em meu endereço bem fora do prazo, porém o problema foi no Brasil que o desembaraço aduaneiro demorou muito. Recomendo este produto.

0 0 0

• posted bylessyy on 07/24/2014

the padding for the controler comes in a plastic bag , folded . i installed it and tried it out. the touch is great, less slippery fits perfect , perfect for avoiding scratches , ... only the joy sticks is a little harder on the edges ( but once you get used to it you don't fell the difference :) )

0 0 0

• posted byCoffinSUpply on 12/30/2013

Washable , soft light weight, makes my controller look like more expensive. Could me more sticky inside or the edges, because sometimes using the trigger keys I can feel the edges being stuck by my finger. Can be remedied using some temporary glue Everyone should have it, If u drop ur controller... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEBMoraes on 08/17/2013

Silicone protector for xbox control enters the control just right, portege against sweat, scratches and dust, it is worth buying, not to mention that the control is with another guy, gives to wash and put back. Recommend the product very useful for those who receive friends at home to rounds of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjrendo on 08/05/2013

It fit’s perfectly on the controller. The colours are great and identically to the ones in the picture. It looks really nice on the controller and it is really easy to use. Is a cheap and easy way to protect your gamepad from greasy hands and dust. Grip also improved. I will get more covers for a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymhdvol on 07/22/2013

A good product to protect and differentiate your xbox control. I bought two different models so that I can differentiate my controls, both from each other as when they take the house of friends. The cover interferes the use of the joystick, only the use of triggers. Nothing short time habit It is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykalifix66 on 07/01/2013

peliohjaimen suoja tosi helppo laittaa ja hyvä käyttää..ja on siistin näköinen..ohjaimesta saa kunnolla kiinni,suojan ansiosta.. en löytänyt mitään vikaa..suoja sopii pelipakettiin,kuin hansikas..ja on hyvä pelattaessa ..kapulasta saa hikoile... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygostskull on 06/14/2013

well first off this makes my controller look ballin. i already have 5 people who saw it and want them. if you have guests using your stuff this is very nice because i hate Greesy controllerrs, or dirty controllers, if the shell gets dirty i can soak or wipe it. i havnt needed too because the dry/... Read more

cover cover32 cover2

0 0 0

DX Everywhere