DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Universal TV Remote Controller Keychain (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymauroxj on 02/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works fine in all tv sets I tryed.. a couple of Noblex and a Hitachi.. If you have lost your remote, this is a great option, the buttons you most use are in it only volume, channel, mute and power.. you don't need anything else. The price is really low ! Cons:It is n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byp1nns on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It lets scan with on/off button so you can turn off every TV. Cons:Red LED, it doesn't allow to be discrete. Sometimes this gadgets don't have to be noticed. Build quality is not good. Better sku 2663 OtherThoughts:I bought two. One of them is working well and the other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarroxo2 on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-lighting when pressed (led in left button only) -easy to be programmed Cons:-built quality could be better -when programming the remote seems to send ramdom messages to your TV that can change your TV configuration -a little broken during shipping -no screw to change the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDruSPb on 12/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Always wanted to have some small and easy to use control panel. Ordered this because it seemed to me a very beautiful in the photo, function missing. However, the reality was quite mylenkim not even easy to handle. But worse still - quality workmanship. Housing... Read more

0 0
  • posted by4_teh_lulz on 09/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its small size makes it easy to hide/prank with. It Works on all 3 of my tvs when i decided to test it out. the build quality is pretty good, havent had a problem with it so far. Cons:no cons so far no cons so far OtherThoughts:i was going to buy another control but dec... Read more

0 1
  • posted byKaskarof2 on 03/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a LED to know when it's working, this is a must for a remote. In my opinion is easy to program In my opinion it has good building quality In my opinion is small Cons:I prefer the scan made by the ON-OFF button instead with the MUTE key. No more CONS, as... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections