DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Universal TV Remote Controller Keychain (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymauroxj on 02/14/2013

It works fine in all tv sets I tryed.. a couple of Noblex and a Hitachi.. If you have lost your remote, this is a great option, the buttons you most use are in it only volume, channel, mute and power.. you don't need anything else. The price is really low ! It is not too easy to use.. when you program it pressing mute button, you will see that in a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byp1nns on 01/25/2013

It lets scan with on/off button so you can turn off every TV. Red LED, it doesn't allow to be discrete. Sometimes this gadgets don't have to be noticed. Build quality is not good. Better sku 2663 I bought two. One of them is working well and the other one gone crazy: the IR led is constantly on and the buttons do not work. Removing the battery doesn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarroxo2 on 01/03/2013

-lighting when pressed (led in left button only) -easy to be programmed -built quality could be better -when programming the remote seems to send ramdom messages to your TV that can change your TV configuration -a little broken during shipping -no screw to change the battery cell (after open fitting decreases) -tested in 2 TVs and 2 DVB receivers. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDruSPb on 12/28/2012

Always wanted to have some small and easy to use control panel. Ordered this because it seemed to me a very beautiful in the photo, function missing. However, the reality was quite mylenkim not even easy to handle. But worse still - quality workmanship. Housing creaks with a slot loosely closed. Button dangling. However, the reality was quite mylenkim ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by4_teh_lulz on 09/20/2012

Its small size makes it easy to hide/prank with. It Works on all 3 of my tvs when i decided to test it out. the build quality is pretty good, havent had a problem with it so far. no cons so far no cons so far i was going to buy another control but decided to buy this one instead, since it showed up on the list of recommended items. I dont regret choosing ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byKaskarof2 on 03/12/2012

It has a LED to know when it's working, this is a must for a remote. In my opinion is easy to program In my opinion it has good building quality In my opinion is small I prefer the scan made by the ON-OFF button instead with the MUTE key. No more CONS, as far as I know. No more CONS, as far as I know. I do recommend this model. I have ordered other ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections