DX » Community » Reviews » Wii to HDMI 720P/1080P + 3.5mm Audio Converter Adapter
  • 5 star 13 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byssjzeilstra on 07/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Just plug it in and go! No further installation needed. Nice benefit is the audio over HDMI, saves cables. Just one plug for audio and video Cons:I get 720p out of it max, but no problem, the games are not of better quality. Only when you watch Netflix you could get a h... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysdmacleod on 07/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, lightweight Simple & easy to use Output looks great! Allows 3.5mm audio output, OR HDMI Audio! Cons:Sticks out back of Wii a ways Feels cheap (but it isn't) OtherThoughts:This seems to be the only way to play a Wii on a monitor - so was the only way to me to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiegoopelt on 08/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It frees your audio/ video to another use, since new tv's have more HDMI input than other. The extra audio port is good to connect to other outpu sound devices, like an home theater. Cons:None until now. Maybe little too big but not a real con. OtherThoughts:I actually... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPerramus on 06/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:With this adapter you obtain a scaled, no interlaced image from the Wii console. The video is very clear and the overall image quality is noticeably improved. Also, the adapter has a very good size and fit perfectly in the Wii back. Not noticeable delay. Cons:The image... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytobjer on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Small size -Easy to install -Upscales to 1080p Cons:It won't work on my 24" BenQ V2410 FullHD computer screen. This was the purpose of my purchase, so now it's just lying around. I've tested my device on my Sony 40" TV, and the item is working on my TV. Beware of compa... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymarcust on 03/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:> Just plug and play > Improve image quality Cons:> It's hard to fit it in/out, the plug seems big > The image doesn't get a real big improvement, just upscalling > Sound sometimes gets distorted OtherThoughts:The price is good for what it does.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobmanrob on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I am lucky to find this device. it is small works well, cheap and doesn't take additional plug into the electrical socket. I needed Wii to plug HDMI into my home theatre, but with composite cables, it was not working correctly, I was only getting audio, no visual. With... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybfpo38 on 02/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:After opening the box it was obvious what to do. Just remove the old cable with RCA connectors, plug this little baby in, and connect a HDMI cable to it from the tv. After turning on the Wii, the channel on my tv automatically changed to it. Cons:Doesn't improve picture q... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynobrows on 12/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Connected perfectly to the back of the wii and to my hdmi monitor and speakers. Works very well. Cons:It would have been better with an audio connector and hdmi cable to boot, but not a show stopper. Makes the depth of the Wii and cables long for many shelves. OtherThou... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymmmkt on 12/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have been looking for something like this for awhile. I hated dealing with all extra wires of component cables. This also made the wii easier pick up and take over to a friends house Cons:The price is a little higher than what I expected for an adapter. And I am still... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections