DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI 720P/1080P + 3.5mm Audio Converter Adapter for WII
Customer’s impression:
good Great product very useful Looks great Muito Satisfeito
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFERnandoLL on 02/10/2015

Me permite conectar la wii por HDMI a la TV

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bymauspartyhouse on 02/09/2015

Great feature. Nice shiny white colour. Cons Not compatible with Wii mini

Impression:Looks great;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 02/07/2015

Esse adaptador feito para o wii funcionou de verdade, a imagem melhora significativamente. Vale a pena comprar.

Impression:Conversor;

0 0 1

• posted byAndreGT6 on 01/17/2015

Recently had to buy a new tv only to discover it was shot on RCA connections. The Wii to HDMI works like a charm. Audio follows through. Just adjust the video settings to 480P and have fun. Enjoy.

Perfect Solution

Impression:No RCA Cables!;

0 0 0

• posted byNuriNg79 on 12/15/2014

Fits to my HDTV well via hdmi cable. There's audio thru hdmi cable so there was no need for me to fix another audio cable even though the adapter gives additional output for audio cable.

Impression:product works fine despite its simple looks;

0 0 1

• posted bydanimourinho on 10/30/2014

Connected to my wii. Very good quality. It does the job with no problem at all. The image quality of the wii is much better now

Impression:good;

0 0 2

• posted byboscolofernando on 10/23/2014

Fiquei surpreendido, a qualidade da imagem melhorou de forma significante. No Brasil o valor do produto é muito caro, vale a pena comprar pois a qualidade é muito boa tanto quanto em resultado como material do produto

Impression:Muito Satisfeito;

0 0 0

• posted bygoman888 on 10/13/2014

With the Wii to HDMI adapter, I am able to continue enjoying the interesting wii games on my new Smart TV that only support HDMI connectin.

Impression:Fast delivery to door step;

0 0 0

• posted bytkrafael on 10/03/2014

Pros: good quality product. The video image is good and you can discard that 5 wire original kit. Cons: Tearing and frame drops at random. Audio in Zelda skyward sword is a bit louder and cranky sometimes.

Impression:Good as long you dont care frame drops;

0 0 0

• posted byfedps on 09/24/2014

Pro: If your new TV doesn't have entrance for A/V video, you need buy this converter, it solve your problem with the cables and if you want, you can connect a headphone, for only you listen the sounds from the game. Con: It's not a real con, but it doesn't turn Wii on HD, it is just a adapter.

Impression:Great product,very useful;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections