DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI 720P/1080P + 3.5mm Audio Converter Adapter for WII
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Great product Easy not good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBullard on 01/22/2016

Easy to connect Wii to any modern monitor and TV set. Great picture quality and text in games now clearly redable. Sadly, no black color option for this device. There are many black Wiis. Mine is black.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted by655881 on 12/23/2015

Pros: works well great for nintendo wii. Even has a port for audio if your tv doesnt support sound through hdmi Cons: none Just be aware you might not notice a difference between hdmi and a/v on certain games

0 0 0

• posted byCiTy18 on 10/25/2015

Excelente producto, cumple su cometido con muy buena calidad. Opcion de para 720 y 1080. Fantástico.

Impression:Very good,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byJTomas on 09/29/2015

Pros: Easy and relatively cheap, just connect to a HDMI cable and turn on TV and WII, great image quality Cons: Only works with hdmi input on TV. I've tried with HDMI-DVI adapter and HDMI-VGA converter and pc monitor says "out of sync" (one 19" dvi monitor and other 22" vga monitor) It's a big to... Read more

Simple and easy Wii connection

Impression:Easy,big;

0 0 0

• posted byluigioz on 09/01/2015

Pros: You can use an HDMI cable Cons: The image dont look better with this adapter. Its the same quality when using an Component CAble.

Impression:good;

0 1 0

• posted byhasancakir on 08/28/2015

Pros: Very easy to use. Graphics difference can easily be noticed. Cons: None If you want to use your old wii with your big tv, this is the thing you need. Strongly recommended

0 0 0

• posted byGazbonk on 08/25/2015

Great product just plug in and go very easy to install

0 0 0

• posted byKhabbi on 08/18/2015

I set it up and it just worked. Makes my WII look a little crisper and just works like it's supposed to.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by9lz on 08/13/2015

Works perfectly as expected, do note that the audio output is optional, HDMI audio works fine too

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byJurgenDictus on 08/03/2015

This stick does exactly what it promises to do.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere