DX » Community » Reviews » Wii to HDMI 720P/1080P + 3.5mm Audio Converter Adapter
  • 5 star 18 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 34% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byssjzeilstra on 07/06/2014

Just plug it in and go! No further installation needed. Nice benefit is the audio over HDMI, saves cables. Just one plug for audio and video I get 720p out of it max, but no problem, the games are not of better quality. Only when you watch Netflix you could get a higher resolution, but 720p is just fine even to watch Netflix or YouTube In stanby modus ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysdmacleod on 07/03/2014

Small, lightweight Simple & easy to use Output looks great! Allows 3.5mm audio output, OR HDMI Audio! Sticks out back of Wii a ways Feels cheap (but it isn't) This seems to be the only way to play a Wii on a monitor - so was the only way to me to play (I don't own a TV). It's far better than those old stupid VGA converter boxes. I was surprised ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMykyry on 05/30/2014

Functions as specified. I have an old Wii and it plugged in well. The HDMI link to my Panasonic TV was good. The connections fitted well into both the Wii and the HDMI cable. Audio link worked well. Shipping was in a reasonable time. Packaging was good. No problems that I could see. The enclosure could look a bit more professional. No other thoughts.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybas1c on 05/30/2014

Awesome device, upgrades your Wii visual quality from RCA to HDMI - upscaling! Simply just plug and play into your Wii, use the adapter to connect your HDMI cable which goes into your HD TV; In wii, change the Screen Resolution to 480p (HDTV) and you're done! You'll see the difference in no time. None NA Worth the investment! Will definitely recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byramirokake on 01/28/2014

Por fin puedo conectar mi Wii a mi nuevo TV LCD. Antes tenía un teevisor antiguo de tubo y sin conexión por componentes. Ahora puedo escalar la imagen mi wii y dotarla de una mayor calidad, brillo, nitidez, y velocidad de refresco. Wow!!! ha resucitado mi Wii. No Contras.No hace milagros, pero funciona bien. Sigue siendo el mejor complemento ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzeroeximus on 01/03/2014

-Produces a upscaled 720P image from the 480P native image -Reduce cable clutter due to less cables(compared to component cables) -Huge step up if you are using the default RCA -Free up component port of the TV -audio port allows you to connect to external speakers or sound system -The wii does not render at 720P natively, so you will still get jaggies ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygbabreu on 01/03/2014

Easy to use: you just have to plug and play. It has connected perfectly to the back of the Wii. I haven't found any Con until now except the price. It could be cheaper. I can say it is a little bigger than I expected, but it is not a Con, because the dimensions on the Overview are correct. It did not improve image quality because it is just an adapter.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafael23mota on 11/21/2013

Its a good product. It makes easier to play Wii, cause every TV has a HDMI input and it frees the AV input. A must have product for Wii players. I Thought it would get the image better, but it doesn't worked that way. At least in my point of view. There's no upscaling in my opinion, but it worth. I Think, also, the price could be a little bit less expensive.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byn13oss on 11/21/2013

I have several clients using a Wii that that have an HDMI only ran to there TV set and this has worked great for converting the Wii to HDMI for distribution. It doesn't affect picture quality at all. You still only get the same picture as before. The adapter adds about 3 inches to the rear of the Wii console, so keep that in mind if space might be an ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarklordrsn on 11/04/2013

It is an excellent product, it fits very well in the wii. The image turns to be of top quality, very best from the normal wii cable. If you use the normal HDMI cable to pass the sound too, it goes with some noise. But when you use the other plug, it has gone well. I resolved the noise problem passing the sound to an home theater. And beside that, the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections