Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• It works

posted by pedram on 11/20/2012
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

It pretty much works. There's not much else to say. It's great being able to connect my Wii to my A/V amp via HDMI and have it then send the signal to my projector. They really should have included HDMI connectivity in the Wii. True it's not HD, but an HDMI connection is just so much more convenient than component or composite.

Cons:

I suppose it could have been a little cheaper, but for what it does it's not a bad price.

OtherThoughts:

I haven't used it a lot since I don't play my Wii much any more, but it basically lets me connect the Wii to my projector without having to run an extra cable.

The picture looks fine. Still nowhere near HD, but a little sharper than with the old composite cable. I can also use the 480p setting in the Wii as opposed to the old 480i with my composite cable.
    I haven't used it very much in the week or so since I got it so I can't comment on it's longevity though. I might post an update after a few months if it's still working well.

Bottomline:

Give it a shot. Unless this unit breaks down on me soon then I definitely don't regret getting it.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections