DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" LCD Car Cigarette Lighter Powered Digital Inside and Outside Thermometer - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjordi.ceballos on 02/21/2014

The thermometer show the internal and external temperatures at the same time, without having to press any button. Also, it's a very small and nice thermometer that fits perfectly in my car. In my case, the cable is long enough to plug it, but it would be much better if it was a bit longer. Although the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjordi.ceballos on 02/21/2014

The thermometer show the internal and external temperatures at the same time, without having to press any button. Also, it's a very small and nice thermometer that fits perfectly in my car. In my case, the cable is long enough to plug it, but it would be much better if it was a bit longer. Although the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenneweb on 11/04/2013

It is great to be used in your car if it hasn't got a thermometer. It measures 2 different temperatures, inside and outside of the car. It works with a small cell battery, and the car lighter plug is only used if you want the extra blue light. If you want to permanently stick it to your car, you'll have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHolst32 on 08/15/2013

It looks great, and the display has a nice color, and it's very simple.. The temperature reading is also quite good, and pretty close to an ordinary thermometer.. The problem is that only the lightning of the display, is using the 12V in the car. I thought the deviced was both powered by a battery and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHieronimuss on 01/31/2013

The item arrived in mint condition, and it cames with a battery. The overall appearance is stout, but also slim and quite nice. The cable is not longh enough to plug it, no matter which place you chose to put it. Also, the cables could emerge from the back of the device, not from its side, where there ... Read more

Thermometer

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections