DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Bluetooth V2.1 Bracelet w/ Vibration Function + Digital Time - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPhyt0n on 11/22/2012

My wife finally knows when her phone is ringing. It's easy to pair the phone with the bracelet by Bluetooth. She also loves the clock function - now she has 3 products in 1 (stylish bracelet, Bluetooth incoming call notifier and watch). The battery doesn't drain so soon if You turn it off for night time ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byCindyChong on 09/21/2012

Love this product. I got this when my husband complained I never pick up his calls. I always forget to turn off silence. It also pars with your contact list so you see call display of the person rather then a phone number Trap of online buying, the bracelet is large for a small wrist like mine. Also,... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byliakr on 07/16/2012

I loved it! The price is okay, it's beautiful, functional.. It doesn't make you arm swetty like other watches... It really vibrates and the bluetooth has a good range. I got it in Brazil in one month and one day! GREAT TO GIVE TO GIRLFRIEND THAT SAY "I DIDN'T SEE THE PHONE RINGING"! LMAO! LOL!... Read more

It show the time, battery status and if connected It is not as white as the image shown on the page

0 0 3

• posted byirfan313 on 12/24/2011

woooow...this is amazing...i love this watch...Now i can take all my missed call :) and it is also a great device if you lose your phone(anti theft) when the phone ring,it take 2-5 sec to vibrate...and if the name of the person that is calling you is to long,there is a part that is cut (ONLY 12 LETTERS)... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byweckl on 08/22/2011

Its vibration when linked to a mobile phone via bluetooth will help you to never miss a call. Its vibration is continous and never stops till you pick up the phone. It is not a very strong vibration but you notice inmediately the rumble. It also shows the number of phone number that calls you Is very ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections