DX » Community » Reviews » E14 3500K 3W 260-Lumen Warm White LED Light Bulb - Golden (85~245V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlexke on 02/14/2013

- Bright enough to use it as a bedside lamp - Light spreads over a large angle - Not bright enough to light a whole room - colour reproduction is not the best - could be cheaper Probably it is best suited to use with a lampshade since the light spreads over ~180° I use it as a reading lamp over ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomit4 on 08/25/2011

It has a very nice light. The product can be used where you have E14 opening. It is perfect to use it as a light in the bedroom or bathroom. I use it also as a second lamp in the living room. It is very usefull when you need E17 bulb or use it with adapter when using E27. No cons here except maybe the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byVlLez on 07/26/2011

Small, bright, smooth warm color, wide angle, metal radiator, good lens, good quality. Looks very nice. Works with my 220AC power supply system. No thermal grease between LED and radiator. It can be the reason of fast burning out. I have fixed it before using the bulb. I advise you to do the same thing.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections