DX » Community » Reviews » Portable 1.0" LCD Digital Infrared Body Thermometer (32~42.9 'C / 1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 35 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byschiang on 06/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is very easy to use, just press the buttom, wait a second and the temperature shows on the screen. The manual is short and clear. The thermometer an be cleaned very easily. Cons:The thermometer is not waterproof, so just rinse the tip. Not always accurate, s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavalit on 06/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:small, fast, accurate Cons:cleaning is difficult. the tip is exposed and has a small hole for the probe. That hole will, eventually, contain a loads of ear wax i presume :) OtherThoughts:i am happy with the product and the price. the system i forcing me to use 500 chara... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymgalicia on 06/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:design and excellent size. makes more accurate measurements at close range and most importantly it is not necessary to touch the skin, closer enough, so it is very hygienic and can be used dynamically in a home, office or school where required. Cons:would be good off a... Read more

termometro 0 termometro 1 termometro 2
    0 0
  • posted bytaiko on 04/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Easy to use, very helpful for babies shows the body temperature in seconds. It works very well. Fast and accurate response. Very well done user manual. Easy for cleaning. Small. Comfort to take with you when you travel. Cons:No shut off button. Not so accurate. Battery co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykashmire on 04/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very good item and specially for kids because kids dont like other kind or temp reader much, it just take about 1 sec and gives the temperature very nicely, turns on very fast and just put it in ear and press the button and you are done, you will see... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonatanson on 12/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very easy to use ear thermometer and its accuracy is very good. I also tried to use on other bodyparts (forehead), but it seems to work correctly in the ear or behind the ear. It also operates very fast (1 sec). It is a must-have in your household. Cons:Battery co... Read more

Before unpacking Unpacked - before first usage On first usage
    0 0
  • posted byklaasman on 10/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:* It works. * Readings are quite consistent. * It's an IR thermometer and not limited to just measuring temperature in the ear. Can use it externally as well. English instruction manual will provide guidance on interpreting temperatures read from different parts... Read more

Packaging crushed. Thermometer, battery cover, English manual.
    0 0
  • posted bybroken86 on 10/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This little thermometer is much faster than the traditional oral thermometer. There is very little wait time (~1 second) and it is fairly accurate. It is also a great price for an infrared thermometer. Buying one from a pharmacy would be at least $50. Cons:It looks and fe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybetocosme on 07/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use, very helpful with babies, you just need a few seconds to have a good lecture of body temperature. Measure is very precise. The indicator of "Lo" (to low temperature for a human body) is a good guide to know you didn't do a good measure Cons:Plasti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byregissandra on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I received the product in my home in perfect condition, the applications of this thermometer are very good as it can be used even in domestic animals such as dogs and cats, plus your original application in humans. Easy to use even for those who do not underst... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections