DX » Community » Reviews » Portable 1.0" LCD Digital Infrared Body Thermometer (32~42.9 'C / 1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 41 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byschiang on 06/24/2014

The product is very easy to use, just press the buttom, wait a second and the temperature shows on the screen. The manual is short and clear. The thermometer an be cleaned very easily. The thermometer is not waterproof, so just rinse the tip. Not always accurate, sometimes you need to perform the measurement a couple of times to get a fixed termperature.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavalit on 06/08/2014

small, fast, accurate cleaning is difficult. the tip is exposed and has a small hole for the probe. That hole will, eventually, contain a loads of ear wax i presume :) i am happy with the product and the price. the system i forcing me to use 500 characters for this review..i don't need 500 characters, i don't need 500 characters, i don't need 500 characters,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymgalicia on 06/06/2014

design and excellent size. makes more accurate measurements at close range and most importantly it is not necessary to touch the skin, closer enough, so it is very hygienic and can be used dynamically in a home, office or school where required. would be good off a button and not have to wait for it to automatically shut down to perform more battery ... Read more

termometro 0 termometro 1 termometro 2
    0 0
  • posted bytaiko on 04/23/2014

Easy to use, very helpful for babies shows the body temperature in seconds. It works very well. Fast and accurate response. Very well done user manual. Easy for cleaning. Small. Comfort to take with you when you travel. No shut off button. Not so accurate. Battery compartment may not withstand frequent battery replacements. No case for ceepig. Not waterproof.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykashmire on 04/18/2014

This is a very good item and specially for kids because kids dont like other kind or temp reader much, it just take about 1 sec and gives the temperature very nicely, turns on very fast and just put it in ear and press the button and you are done, you will see temp on its screen very fast. it also comes with a single battery. size is too small but on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydimitris84 on 02/12/2014

Good price,accurate,fast and reliable readings.Well..it is just a small plastic...white thermometer whith a blue logo that says V esyScan,it has an lcd and a button with a red on-off logo on it for a switch.There is really no reason to write a 500 character review for such an item. although it is well made,the plastic is cheap. If you want a body thermometer,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySAnatoly on 01/28/2014

Great precison and fast measurement. I checked it with ordinary mercury and temperature was the same. Appropriate for kids. Absolutely safe and painless. Button cell is included. Automatic power off when not in use. There's memory of previous measurements. Packed in nice box, so you can present this as a gift. no cons detected you can use it not only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavitron on 12/25/2013

very good and cheap product, is much faster than the traditional oral or other cheap thermometer, very easy of use and very small... similar temperature measures than other expensive products (50$ thermometers) It looks and feels cheap, but not too cheap, the battery compartment is very stiff and you need to be careful when putting in or out the battery.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonatanson on 12/02/2013

It is very easy to use ear thermometer and its accuracy is very good. I also tried to use on other bodyparts (forehead), but it seems to work correctly in the ear or behind the ear. It also operates very fast (1 sec). It is a must-have in your household. Battery compartment is tight. I wasn't able to switch to Fahrenheit mode following manual. I also ... Read more

Before unpacking Unpacked - before first usage On first usage
    0 0
  • posted bysilverwidi on 12/01/2013

very easy to use and quick measurement, just point to where you want to measure in the distance of less than 2cm and press the button for 2 second, you will get the result in the display. The body looks sturdy although made from plastic. the button is quite hard to press, but it is not really big problem. work just fine it is provided with memory of ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections