DX » Community » Reviews » 5-in-1 Charger and Earphone Accessories Kit for Iphone 3g/3GS/4 - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTiberiofiddy on 12/17/2012

Everything is working. - The 1maleX2female cable works very well. - The USB cable is fine. - The earphone is fine (not to listen to music). - The power charger takes too long to charge the telefone and it gets too hot. - The earphone have not a good quality sound, but it is usefull to talk on the phone.... Read more

The pack The inside

0 0 0

• posted bywakowako on 12/14/2011

Great gadget even though the price is cheap. Works perfect with my iphone 3gs, several review tell some of the gadget like power adapter not working. Mine is working all 5 of them. Superb. Maybe the build quality is not good, but it worth the price. And the sound quality with the earphone is not good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysgodspeed on 10/03/2011

- 1 x Car cigarette lighter charger - 1 x Male to 2 female Audio Splitter - 1 x USB cable (90cm) the good ones, no problem with it, works fine - 1 x Earphone (100cm) this earphones are toys for kids .. sound quality is horrible, i have never had earphones of this poor quality - 1 x Power adapter (EU ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections