DX » Community » Reviews » 5-in-1 Charger and Earphone Accessories Kit for Iphone 3g/3GS/4 - White
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTiberiofiddy on 12/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Everything is working. - The 1maleX2female cable works very well. - The USB cable is fine. - The earphone is fine (not to listen to music). Cons:- The power charger takes too long to charge the telefone and it gets too hot. - The earphone have not a good quality sound,... Read more

The pack The inside
    0 0
  • posted bywakowako on 12/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great gadget even though the price is cheap. Works perfect with my iphone 3gs, several review tell some of the gadget like power adapter not working. Mine is working all 5 of them. Superb. Cons:Maybe the build quality is not good, but it worth the price. And the sound q... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysgodspeed on 10/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- 1 x Car cigarette lighter charger - 1 x Male to 2 female Audio Splitter - 1 x USB cable (90cm) the good ones, no problem with it, works fine Cons:- 1 x Earphone (100cm) this earphones are toys for kids .. sound quality is horrible, i have never had earphones o... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections