DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data / Charging Cable for Iphone 4/Ipad 2 - Pink (90CM-Length)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMrDigital on 04/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Nice color if you're looking for something pink. My girlfriend loves it, and always knows which cable is hers when she's charging her phone somewhere. Works the same as the OEM cable, no issues. High quality cable, high quality connectors. Great price as always... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrotemab on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:* it's working fine. * it's pink * it's cheap * has nice qualityCons:for some reason, does not work as a charger with the computer - works only with AC or Car adapater, but it's still fine beacuse it main reason was to be inside the car.OtherThoughts:I bought it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshani86 on 11/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:really pretty and really cute, very very good for an extra charger if you need one - and i needed one. the length is great! and the price for the length is awsome i really like it just the way it is.Cons:None, cheep ,nice, working good - everything that I wante... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleightonV on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:(Tested on ipod touch 4g) + Great color really pops in the light. + Fits very tightly into my ipod. + Both connections are durable. + Looks exactly like the stock cord that came with my ipod touch except pink + it's so so CHEAP!Cons:+ Where the cord ends and the connection... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymojgojo on 09/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:the price is great for what you get, it works just as original cable (I had no problems with connecting ipad 2 or iphone 3g to computer) and it has nice untypical color, which my girlfriend loved right away :)Cons:build quality (it is ok, but not as good as the original... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvinye1mustaine on 06/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Awesome cable for gift! My girlfriend loved the pink color and even she has many other cables she prefers this one! It looks like the same as the cable that came together with her iPhone 4S. Also the cable sticks firmly at the device and it has a great form. This cable w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFreeIsGood on 02/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Really cool pink for the girls. I gave this to my buddy's wife and she loved it. It's charges Iphone 3GS, 4, 4S devices and is girl PINK Cons:After several weeks of using it my buddy came home to a smoky smell. Upon investigation he found out the pink cable connected to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byX750F on 06/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:This item is a must have. i bought this cuz of my girlfriend also have iphone and when she goes somewhere she always have to take my cable. so i bought this one for her. she was surprised when she saw it. the cable is in a very nice pink color, worked great with... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections