Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLostDude on 10/05/2012

Very usefull and perfect to protect the controller from your hands. Even better for people that use to sweat in the hands while playing (like me). It makes the controller uglier, but it made to protect not to make it beautifull. Very hard to fit the controller, it looks like this thing is going to blow, but at the end, it fits perfectly. Buy it only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStewzor on 12/08/2011

This silicon case is made of a good quality silicon. Does not slip even when my hands are moist, unlike sku 81171 None If you have moist hands, THIS is the one to get (Or any silicon case manufactured by SRJAGames) I had first ordered the camouflage pattern silicone case (81171) and I HATED it. The controller would get more slippery when my hands were ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySynchron on 11/25/2011

- Protects the controller from light falls and greasy fingers. - The silicone is elastic, is easy to fit and does not feel uncomfortable. - Dots helps and prevents the controller slipping in your hans. - Very good quality. It smells bad after unpacking, but that wears off after a few days. A bit loose in the center above the 'Start' and 'Select'-buttons.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections