DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish PU Leather Band Stainless Steel Mechanical Wrist Watch - Silver + Black
Customer’s impression:
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynovichkov on 08/12/2015

Хорошие часы с небольшой погрешностью хода. На руке сначала казались слишком массивными, потом привыкаешь. Если они остановятся, то крайне долго заводить их снова.

0 0 0

• posted byvadikzp on 04/03/2013

It is self winding mechanism watch. And it is very interesting to my friends, it feels like they see this watch first time. They are surprised that the back of the watch is also made of glass and you can see through all the watch mechanism. the face of the watch itself moved and where the 10 is,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySHILECAR on 01/25/2013

very nice watch-mechanical wristwatch.probably the most beautiful watch for this price.Friends have asked me where I bought it-thank you DX!watch works great.I recommend that you buy you will not regret. the product is very good quality-leather belt is lower quality for people who like elegant a... Read more

beautiful wristwatch beautiful wristwatch 2 beautiful wristwatch 3

0 0 0

• posted bysale900 on 10/09/2012

Beautiful watch !!! Very good quality and good mechanism ! I have been thriled to see that these watch is so cheap on DX! I will order anoher just to have it ! it is a watch that looks like a Slava wathes in Russia and they cost a lot of money !! But not on DX :) Best package i ever got !!! God i... Read more

Nice watch on DX Nice DX watch !

0 0 0

• posted byThorValhalla on 06/03/2012

It's actually pretty decent. Doesn't look cheap and doesn't feel bad either. It only loses about 10-15 seconds per day, which is excellent. Don't know if it's due to my lack of movement or if that's just how slow it runs. I have skinny wrists so I had to pierce an extra hold in the wristband to a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere