DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Case for Xbox 360 Controller - Purple
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydreamchaser13 on 01/13/2014

i loved it! its perfect. the color looks amazing and not at all faded like i expected it to look. my friends are all jealous of how great my remote control looks now. it feels amazing too. perfect 10 out of 10 no cons at all. its amazing color and feel super comfortable and dont get me started on the price. you will never find something this amazing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrvindua on 10/31/2013

My wife loves purple. Has to have her phones and tablets with purple gel cases, and now she gets a matching 360 Controller. I picked up the red. They both slip on nice and snug. You get a really nice grip on it, the controller is not slippery at all. Also, if you have the optional keyboard that clips under the base of the controller, that will also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfedex29 on 04/22/2013

is very simple to assemble, left with a better grip and prevents perspiration after playing for a long time, it's really comfortable. Also protects the dust control may have on the environment. could also absorb some of the blow in a fall at some point the silicone analog bother the right, but not really playing as much with that analog does not affect ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections