DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Case for Xbox 360 Controller - Purple
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydreamchaser13 on 01/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:i loved it! its perfect. the color looks amazing and not at all faded like i expected it to look. my friends are all jealous of how great my remote control looks now. it feels amazing too. perfect 10 out of 10Cons:no cons at all. its amazing color and feel super comforta... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrvindua on 10/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:My wife loves purple. Has to have her phones and tablets with purple gel cases, and now she gets a matching 360 Controller. I picked up the red. They both slip on nice and snug. You get a really nice grip on it, the controller is not slippery at all. Also, if y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfedex29 on 04/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:is very simple to assemble, left with a better grip and prevents perspiration after playing for a long time, it's really comfortable. Also protects the dust control may have on the environment. could also absorb some of the blow in a fallCons:at some point the silicone ana... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections