DX » Community » Reviews » 15-Pin VGA to S-video AV RCA TV Cable (19CM-Length)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylenze on 07/03/2013

English: It is very easy to use, works for RCA and S-Video. Español: Es muy facil de usar, funciona con RCA y S-Video. English: It¡s maybe a bit too short Español: Quizá demasiado corto English: REMEMBER (I didn't) that this is to take the signal from the VGA to the RCA, if you want to turn the video signal from the composite to ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydrakanseiken on 01/31/2013

It's made of really good materials, it's a little gray/white, the cables are very resistant, you can use it yo view your pc on the tv, im gonna try to use it for play Ps3 on a monitor, i hope works for that, if it work i defenetly put a video here showing it. I Really can't see any Cons, if i had to say something will be that if you are trying to plug ... Read more

Rca Cable Front View RCA Cable Video/audio, S-video
    1 3
  • posted byVFCalado on 07/02/2012

Well built, looks like regular cable.... This is not a signal converter, it only converts the pin type. Do not full yourself, this is not a converter. That is not really a con, but many people will make this mistake. Be careful. If you are not 100 percent sure that this is what you need, then it probably is not. VGA is a very different video signal ... Read more

9 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections