DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Plastic Car Swivel Mount Holder with Suction Cup for Cell Phone / GPS - Black
Customer’s impression:
perfect adjustable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyairspam on 11/26/2014

Perfect. Pros: Very convenient, easy to hook up. Adjustable to my Samsung S3 and to my wife’s iPhone 4. Good price. Cons: None. Read more

Impression:perfect,adjustable;

0 0 0

• posted byHokke on 07/09/2014

I have had this cell phone mount for about a year in my car wind shield. It has withstand cold winter and hot summer without popping the suction cup. The suction cup holds very well. Position adjustments have stayed where I left them about a year ago. So the joints are thight enough to hold your phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDisinterest on 07/05/2014

This phone holder has been a success for me. I've purchased several other different types locally and they have all broken quickly (around the base of the suction cup) and been noted for dropping my phone. In contrast, this holder has been very durable and always made a frim grip on my phone. In contrast ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysfaisalz on 05/25/2014

Surprisingly durable considering its in the sun at 42 degrees celsius! Holds my galaxy nexus quite well suction cup is quite strong doesnt come off little bit jiggly while driving even when tightened with time the knobs will get loose and will need to be retightened Isnt wide enough for 7 inch tablets(... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygyorigabor on 05/20/2014

Seems like a good design initially. Nice idea on the suction cup. Unfortunatelly it is fallin off the windshield over and over again. The seemingly good design of the suction cup is not working that well after all. Also it seems that it needs a longer arm from the windshield as this way it's really difficult ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvincentmol on 03/20/2014

Easy installation, not much moving parts, sturdy construction. Easy to use. It is better and easier to operate then my other mount. It also feels sturdier. None found yet. On some windscreens the sucking cup might be to close to the phone holder (race car like windscreen). The sucking cup operation is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystoof on 03/08/2014

Excellent holder ! Fits the iphone and samsung galaxy android phone perfectly. Ideal for GPS use. Good build quality, also very handy to take with you on city trips when you rent a car, this is the stuff you need! I have used different holders, but really can recommend this one ! none I could find so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byosupp on 02/27/2014

Low price, fine quality of plastic - it's really durable, very strong sucking cup, wide alignment of position and rotation, universal cradle for any phone or GPS. For this price no cons. I used two of them for almost 2 years installed at the wind screen in my car - one for the phone and other for DVR.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedrsok on 01/13/2014

This cell phone holder has very good build quality. The parts fit very well together, and everything works well. Great engineering and design. It holds my iphone very securely. The suction cup is very strong. Many angles are possible so it should work for any car I would imagine Hard to think of many ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymagliano on 01/11/2014

Tough! Most of the cellphone holders are made for some perfect world. Where roads have no bump and plastics are tight enough to hold things in place. This one holds your cellphone as it should. In place for weeks, months. The suction cup is too soft. Under hot sun, on a summer day, you will probably ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections