DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Plastic Car Swivel Mount Holder with Suction Cup for Cell Phone / GPS - Black
Customer’s impression:
perfect quality product adjustable asjustable very good ratio pricie quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLhum54 on 08/31/2015

i've ordered this product twice (i have 3 now). the suction works really well. my first one last months until the summer heat melted it and make it less effective. the current only i'm using has been up for 6 months now. it made it past the 2 hottest months. my phone is oversized (5.5") so i the... Read more

Impression:quality product;

0 0 0

• posted by9575667 on 08/29/2015

Produto conforme o anunciado, entrega rápida, e em perfeito estado

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byGalingus on 06/29/2015

Super one! Very, very nice gadget! :) Pros: all. Cons: none. Pleased to have it.

Impression:perfect,adjustable,asjustable;

0 0 0

• posted byrjscivil on 03/18/2015

Pros: Qualidade excelente, vários ajustes, recomendo a todos do DX Cons: Após um tempo, se o carro ficar exposto ao sol, a ventosa começa a perder eficiência e solta do vidro.

Impression:adjustable;

0 0 0

• posted byOnizuko on 12/03/2014

Pros: One size fits all and it doesn't scratch your phone. Very flexible positions Cons: None I can think about Other thoughts: I've had this for a long time and it was a great product, but after a little more than a year the suction cup doesn't work that well. It was solved by using various Also... Read more

Impression:asjustable;

0 0 0

• posted byyairspam on 11/26/2014

Perfect. Pros: Very convenient, easy to hook up. Adjustable to my Samsung S3 and to my wife’s iPhone 4. Good price. Cons: None.

Impression:perfect,adjustable;

0 0 0

• posted bysauromon on 08/09/2014

Pros: very good grip on the windshield Cons: not always easy to fit on mobile With a LG L7II is even possible to use the camera

Impression:very good ratio pricie quality;

0 0 0

• posted byTrajak on 07/11/2014

Pretty easy to use. Good stability when you set it on the windshield. Many different positions. Good holding of the phone in all positions. You can use it with samsung galaxy s 2 without any problems. If I had to say something bad about this product it will be that I expected a better quality and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHokke on 07/09/2014

I have had this cell phone mount for about a year in my car wind shield. It has withstand cold winter and hot summer without popping the suction cup. The suction cup holds very well. Position adjustments have stayed where I left them about a year ago. So the joints are thight enough to hold your... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDisinterest on 07/05/2014

This phone holder has been a success for me. I've purchased several other different types locally and they have all broken quickly (around the base of the suction cup) and been noted for dropping my phone. In contrast, this holder has been very durable and always made a frim grip on my phone. In... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere