DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Plastic Car Swivel Mount Holder with Suction Cup for Cell Phone / GPS - Black
  • 5 star 26 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHokke on 07/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I have had this cell phone mount for about a year in my car wind shield. It has withstand cold winter and hot summer without popping the suction cup. The suction cup holds very well. Position adjustments have stayed where I left them about a year ago. So the jo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDisinterest on 07/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This phone holder has been a success for me. I've purchased several other different types locally and they have all broken quickly (around the base of the suction cup) and been noted for dropping my phone. In contrast, this holder has been very durable and alwa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysfaisalz on 05/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Surprisingly durable considering its in the sun at 42 degrees celsius! Holds my galaxy nexus quite well suction cup is quite strong doesnt come offCons:little bit jiggly while driving even when tightened with time the knobs will get loose and will need to be re... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygyorigabor on 05/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Seems like a good design initially. Nice idea on the suction cup.Cons:Unfortunatelly it is fallin off the windshield over and over again. The seemingly good design of the suction cup is not working that well after all. Also it seems that it needs a longer arm f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaungnyi on 11/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Steady, strong holder for my phone. The arms can adjust the size of the phone and can lock in the position. 360' can turn around from the base and the neck also can swing. Sucking cup is strong enough to hold any cell phone. I didn't test with GPS yet.Cons:I wish the hol... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKone10 on 10/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is already the second item i ordered. The first one worked very well in another car of the family. The suction cup makes its job well as it should. iPhone 4S and Lumia 520 fits well and also a bit wider cell phone.Cons:A bit difficult to fix the phone on its place w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhaldyz on 07/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Cheap and good holder. Quality seems to be fine, but will see after some time. Really universal - fits also my Newman N2 (4,7"). Device hold firmly, even if not on the bottom (because the microUSB connector is covered if on the bottom).Cons:none so farOtherT... Read more

Dimensions
    0 0
  • posted bynuedio on 07/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Suction cup works well and keeps the holder in place. Holders can extend so that wider devices can fit.Cons:Swivel is a bit limited: you cannot rotate the holder horizontally, you have to dettach and reattach the suction cup to position it on the angle you wantOt... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymihetpaul on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Suction cup works perfectly adjust to my HTC Desire S size. This is the fourth different that I have, and so far, is the best. Offers plenty of motion in it's different joints & fasteners to tighten them.Cons:It is plastic of course and I am finding it hard to guess... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrob7474 on 05/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- It can be used for a lot of cell phone or GPS because you can adjust the width form 4.5 to 7.4cm. - Easy to use. Easy to place and remove. - Very cheap. - Hold the cell phone very well.Cons:- A little bit fragile. Maybe in the long term strength will be more appointmen... Read more

Overview Details Details
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections