DX » Community » Reviews » BA750 Battery Charging Cradle w/ USB Output for Sony Ericsson X12 / LT15i + More
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychopetanovic on 05/24/2013

It came well-packaged in a cardboard box that protects it from dust and crashes. When you first open it, you may notice that it has no instructions but it is not a problem because it is easy to use it. The only thing you have to do is put your Sony Ercisson Xperia Arc's (S) battery in the hole provided ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycbddvd on 03/04/2013

is cheap and has good quality, battery charger fits perfectly and is very useful LED light to indicate the status of the battery charge. takes so long to charge the battery plugged in, for me there is no problem because I have three batteries and I is not no problem, I have 2 always loaded. but for people ... Read more

battery charger battery charger battery charger usb connection measure measure measure measure

0 0 0

• posted byderxhamada on 10/13/2011

Light-weight, highly-visible charging light, simple operation. Takes 6 hours to fully charge an empty 1300mAh generic BA750 battery. A bit on the bulky side. This is a good charger to have with you when you are travelling and happen to have a spare Xperia Arc battery. Although I wouldn't charge my original ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections