DX » Community » Reviews » BA750 Battery Charging Cradle w/ USB Output for Sony Ericsson X12 / LT15i + More
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychopetanovic on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It came well-packaged in a cardboard box that protects it from dust and crashes. When you first open it, you may notice that it has no instructions but it is not a problem because it is easy to use it. The only thing you have to do is put your Sony Ercisson Xpe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycbddvd on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:is cheap and has good quality, battery charger fits perfectly and is very useful LED light to indicate the status of the battery charge.Cons:takes so long to charge the battery plugged in, for me there is no problem because I have three batteries and I is not n... Read more

battery charger battery charger battery charger usb connection measure measure measure measure
    0 0
  • posted byderxhamada on 10/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Light-weight, highly-visible charging light, simple operation. Cons:Takes 6 hours to fully charge an empty 1300mAh generic BA750 battery. A bit on the bulky side. OtherThoughts:This is a good charger to have with you when you are travelling and happen to have a spare Xperi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections