DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum + Plastic Touchpad Stylus Pen for Ipad/Ipad 2/Iphone - Light Green
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMalteT01 on 01/30/2014

Pen-sized, i always carry one around in my bags just in case i want to draw something on my phone. Tested on Desire HD and SGS4, works perfectly. I ordered a lot of them, the clip has a tendency to snap off, and one of the many lost the rubber cap. No big deal compared to it's price though Compared to other sellers here in the netherlands, the same ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byszakos on 01/02/2014

We tried with HTC Desire X, Samsung Galaxy tab 10 , Huawei Y200, nokia 5230 (!) and works perfect. For this price this is unbeatable. For a big finger man and little display combination, this is a good option. Bottom hole is useful for hanging to phone or other place. Enough long for every hand. None with display protect foil responding maybe slower ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskifichan on 07/07/2013

With a solid quality, big enough to handle it well but short enough to keep it in your pocket, the tip is pretty smooth and works well with all phones and tablets I have tested it with. For this cheap price, there's nothing to complain about. It doesn't even looks crappy at all, instead the solid feeling when you use it surprised you quite much. There ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymmmkt on 12/14/2012

This is a very handy little Tool for a great price. I bought this for my wife whom tends to lose these all around the house. I originally bought one of these when my wife lost her $20 Targus stylus, which looks almost exactly the same, even build quality is pretty comparable. The writing area is very nice and depresses when writing/drawing, or playing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilovekawaii on 10/11/2012

- It doesn't get your screen dirty that's a big big pro - It's small - There are nice colors - It's pretty cheap - There's a hole in it so you can use a strap and hang it to your phone or something like that - It's not just for iphone, ipod touch and ipad, but it's for any touch screen, cause I use it for my Samsung Galaxy S3 :) - I wish there was a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaminate on 10/01/2012

excellent bill sized pen for use sensitivity suitable for screen feature works great with the applications as bamboo paper the only downside is its top where it should have a better ending Item ships would be better if it was in a small box with instructions and a plastic bag in the colors that were included in the article are quite striking that allows ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfare23 on 03/15/2012

- Feeling in hand while writing on screen is fantastic. - Stylus have little hole on top for pedant or similar thing - It really work like i imagine on r - It could come with small strap for pedant. Like on pictures there is just empty hole. Is it not expensive to put something for that. - Only green color - I have try on three phones with resistive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySmexiTofu on 07/12/2011

ok first i thought it will be bigger. it is as the size of my 3GS IPHONE and it fits perfectly. the pen is very smooth. it is decorated really nice. and has a really strong build!. no cons. maby it should cost like 2$ at the most. i think anyone with an iphone should buy this product for when ever his fingers gets all sticky and hecant use them. he ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections