DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum + Plastic Touchpad Stylus Pen with Earphone Anti-Dust Plug for Ipad/Ipad 2/Iphone - Silver
  • 5 star 10 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylordralf on 03/12/2014

it is very good looking with the aluminum color it does it's job perfectly on touch phone & tablets it can be putted on the audio jack plug (you will not lose it) it doesn't scratch your phone's or tablet's screen will not be stolen by your local post ;) it is very easy to use shiped in 45 days ! no thing so far :) no thing to say nice price , good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarkasha on 01/18/2014

very good stylus works great on iphone 4 and 5 on samsung galaxy s2 and s3. seats great in the hand and really light weight. the plug is agreat addon so the pen dont get lost and allways stays with you all day and the quick access to the pen makes it even better sometimes the pen hits the screen but it doest make any harm to the screen because it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynway on 08/09/2013

Stylus pen is made from quality materials and it is easy to use and it have reliable respon from the screen. And the feeling in the hand is excellent. Only one, be cerful with earphone plug because my broke after one week. :( I like the size of the pen, it is easy to carry and it fits in pocket, I have it with me everywhere I go. If you need cheap, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluanasr on 06/02/2013

* Dá pra ser encaixado no lugar do plug do fone de ouvido; * Uso frequente; * Ótimo para usar quando é necessário precisão no toque da tela, como em alguns jogos ou quando seu dedo não alcança os cantos da tela do celular; * Bom material de fabricação; * A borracha da ponta da "caneta" é de ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluanasr on 06/02/2013

* Dá pra ser encaixado no lugar do plug do fone de ouvido; * Uso frequente; * Ótimo para usar quando é necessário precisão no toque da tela, como em alguns jogos ou quando seu dedo não alcança os cantos da tela do celular; * Bom material de fabricação; * A borracha da ponta da "caneta" é de ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byConSolmod on 02/01/2013

Fits well into the head phone jack. Stay in place well. The touch is very responsive. Made of good materials. Will last for a long time, but you should buy more then one to save on bulk order. Must buy for anyone with a touch screen. Easy to use. What else can I say. It does get in you way sometime. Easy to loss when you have your headphones in use.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybego26 on 01/27/2013

Very nice small, compact and solid stylus. I use it on my SonyEricsson Xperia Ray and it works very nice. Plug for headphones hole is made from hard plastic. I don't know can this harm my phone connector, because because it fit very tight, so I have a filing that I will broke something. Aluminum surface is not smooth like it is on DX images, but that ... Read more

In the package Unpacked Stylus copared with standard "BIC" light
    0 0
  • posted byOtidraude on 12/29/2012

So easy to carry on thanks its useful plastic earphone conector It works fine and you can mark what you desire with precision Your screen will be more clean more time if you don't put your fingers so often ion it I don't find anything negative with this touchpad pen. For me it's a good purchase Perhaps would be able better the precision of capacitive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBerte on 12/25/2012

Really useful if you dont have "naked" hands avaiable, as can happen in the winter when you are wearing gloves. It is small and can be fixed in the 3.5mm headphones hole easily to dont have problems to carry it or to forget it. maybe sometimes I felt like need to press so much to use it, but in general I havent had any big problems Nice color ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byxthealanx on 12/02/2012

I bought this to use on my Samsung Galaxy S Blaze and it works amazingly well. Even though it's shiny and metallic, it doesn't slip from my grip and although it is small it doesn't feel awkward to use. The price is also awesome, seeing as most styli I see in stores are like $8 and up. It's small, so it's easy to lose and although the dust protector ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections