Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhotsnot on 06/24/2014

This stylus is very good. It has a wonderful touch and never misses one. It is pretty small, so it fits great inside anyone pocket. Can be wonderful for people who use larger touch screen electronics such as tablets and pablets, but can also be useful for smaller smartphones. I bought this item to my mother when using her phone, as she had problems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybondgenoot7 on 04/16/2014

This Stylus Pen is really stylish and also it is very small and it is very light. It is very handy (anyone can use it) and in any case it is very useful to use. You just have to tap on your tablets, smartphones and other devices. I would rather have it less light and a little bit bigger (longer). It is as light as a feather. More weight should be better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZaza88 on 03/28/2014

Not too much to say here. The unit does what its supposed to do. The rubber tip on mine was barely accessible, but I was able to pull it out and since then it works great. As with all orders on DX, shipping takes a long time. I guess with free shipping across the world on a $1 order I really can't complain, but consider that it will probably take a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjtosey on 02/19/2014

I bought four or five different styluses to experiment with, because they were cheap. While I didn't find the stylus sufficiently useful myself, both of my daughters really like the styluses because they are very helpful for drawing. One daughter has an Nexus 7 and the other has an iPad Mini, and both are more than happy. Easy to lose because they are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykikkotopr on 02/14/2014

Very nice pen. Light, compact and looks like a normal pen. It work well, and the soft top help to not scratch the screen of the phone. Need to be carefull anyway to not push too much on the screen. Better to "scratch" before use, to remove dust, cause the top of the pen looks like rubber, and dust sticht to it. Is perfect in the winter time,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMichael74Rus on 01/31/2014

Stylus great size, fits diaganaley phone from 5 inches and up Great for people with large hands. Stylus glides smoothly across the screen. Jams and no false positives. The screen does not scratch - stylus surface is very soft, rather progibaketsya. Easy to get into small icons on the screen in games. Also very easy typing even on small screens with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMalteT01 on 01/30/2014

Pen-sized, i always carry one around in my bags just in case i want to draw something on my phone. Tested on Desire HD and SGS4, works perfectly. I ordered a lot of them, the clip has a tendency to snap off, and one of the many lost the rubber cap. No big deal compared to it's price though Compared to other sellers here in the netherlands, the same ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXLegend on 01/27/2014

This pen has a great price. It works perfectly at my Nexus 7 and Nexus 5 devices. The quality of the pen is really good for the price. Also, it has a good appearance. It is comfortable to hold, easy to use for the kids and grown ups. So far, there is no cons. But I don't know how much time this pen will last. But for this price, I can't complain at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymorocel on 01/26/2014

Very useful for a guy with big hands, I always mess letters when typing on smartphone and messing command on games. Now everything is fluent, I even feel like writing on paper :-) The pencil shape is recommended. Not so good build, the end wich suposed to clip like a pencil just pop out very easy. Must be careful not to press to hard, the ring th hold ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliuhao99 on 01/16/2014

1. the price is good; 2. the delivery is pretty fast, although the pen comes directly from China. I got it around a week. 3. the quality is acceptable. The soft head works fine on my ipad. The ipad responses with no problem. The pen feels good in hand. I have been using it constantly for a month. It still works fine. I can not think of one so far. It ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections