Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhotsnot on 06/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This stylus is very good. It has a wonderful touch and never misses one. It is pretty small, so it fits great inside anyone pocket. Can be wonderful for people who use larger touch screen electronics such as tablets and pablets, but can also be useful for smal... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybondgenoot7 on 04/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Stylus Pen is really stylish and also it is very small and it is very light. It is very handy (anyone can use it) and in any case it is very useful to use. You just have to tap on your tablets, smartphones and other devices. Cons:I would rather have it le... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjtosey on 02/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought four or five different styluses to experiment with, because they were cheap. While I didn't find the stylus sufficiently useful myself, both of my daughters really like the styluses because they are very helpful for drawing. One daughter has an Nexus... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXLegend on 01/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This pen has a great price. It works perfectly at my Nexus 7 and Nexus 5 devices. The quality of the pen is really good for the price. Also, it has a good appearance. It is comfortable to hold, easy to use for the kids and grown ups. Cons:So far, there is no con... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymorocel on 01/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very useful for a guy with big hands, I always mess letters when typing on smartphone and messing command on games. Now everything is fluent, I even feel like writing on paper :-) The pencil shape is recommended. Cons:Not so good build, the end wich suposed to clip like... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrMantisTobogon on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As I swept my beef-fingers across my tablet, the angry bird did not follow. I was sad. So sad. The curse I've lived with my whole life through. Beef-fingers. Also known as Sausage-nubs. My stubby calloused fingers had me in check again. Why, lord? Why would you... Read more

3 0
  • posted byytx9005 on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works well with an iPad, it feels good in your hand. There's a nice wide soft rubber tip (so it won't scratch). It's light and portable, and cheap enough that there's no great pain if you misplace it Cons:You can see that it's a bit cheap if you look at it clo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFayarin on 11/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I'd recommend this for the iPad, the only surface I used it on. At this price, this is a great stylus to own for i.e. adding notes to texts. The pen is comfortable in your hand, the metal is quite cool, so it doesn't get sweaty quickly in your hand. Cons:The p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeseome on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely cheap and lightweight. The rubber tip is very soft witch is nice because it won't damage your screen. As it looks nice it's a nice gift for someone who is in need of a stylus. Cons:Looks great but doesn't feel so. At least for me. It's "fat&quot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoriuken on 08/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Great price !! more than great, super great price ! * Good qualty, i mean, for the price has an excelent quality. Cons:nothing, just that you need to touch the screen with the center of the rubber head, doesn't work if you touch with the side of it, but doea... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections