DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Stylus Pen for Iphone/Ipad - Silver
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied Simple Good for the price and they are happy I have bought 2 for my parents
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygiuliano81 on 12/17/2014

Pros: well build, light stylus pen. Looks nice and can fit in every pocket or small bags. Cons: I bought it thinking that will be very useful, but actually i never used it. Read more

Impression:Good for the price;

0 0 0

• posted bylala1911 on 12/16/2014

Pros: easy to use, stylish, good colour, cheap price Cons: none Makes using touch screen a lot easier. Sometimes I wear gloves that aren't touch screen compatible, so I use my stylus and it works good. Also if your fingers are cracked or hurting, styluses are a great alternative. Read more

Impression:Simple,Satisfied,Good for the price;

0 0 0

• posted bym1c4o on 12/11/2014

Pros: small enough to fit in the pocket, very light weight, good quality product for the price Cons: until now none Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRegianeB on 12/03/2014

Pros: Very good product Con: don't have It's approved. I use in smartphone, notebook, tablet and multimidia sound. Read more

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byPabloAlva947 on 11/27/2014

I have bought 2 for my parents, and they are happy. they can easyly work with this pen and their phones Read more

Impression:I have bought 2 for my parents, and they are happy;

0 0 1

• posted bynellevaz on 11/14/2014

Prós: compacto, fino Contra: a qualidade é menor do que eu imaginava, o produto parece ser bem frágil Mas ainda sim, é bem útil Read more

Impression:Simple;

0 0 0

• posted byph03be on 11/02/2014

i initially bought this to play pokopang but it's actually pretty useful in winter when i'm wearing gloves. instead of buying igloves for $20, it's much cheaper to buy this stylus. the point is a bit too soft and sometimes it doesn't function well, but other than that for the price it does its purpose Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhotsnot on 06/24/2014

This stylus is very good. It has a wonderful touch and never misses one. It is pretty small, so it fits great inside anyone pocket. Can be wonderful for people who use larger touch screen electronics such as tablets and pablets, but can also be useful for smaller smartphones. I bought this item to my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybondgenoot7 on 04/16/2014

This Stylus Pen is really stylish and also it is very small and it is very light. It is very handy (anyone can use it) and in any case it is very useful to use. You just have to tap on your tablets, smartphones and other devices. I would rather have it less light and a little bit bigger (longer). It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZaza88 on 03/28/2014

Not too much to say here. The unit does what its supposed to do. The rubber tip on mine was barely accessible, but I was able to pull it out and since then it works great. As with all orders on DX, shipping takes a long time. I guess with free shipping across the world on a $1 order I really can't complain,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections