Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byademilde on 05/05/2014

Has good quality and beautiful. Gave that to my daughter. She loved it. I was using next to a samsung tablet and works perfect. Maybe the quality could be better. But caters for normal use. I think the rubber band could be firmer. It seems that sometimes loose but nothing that compromises using. For the price of the product, which was even reasonable,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaraneh on 03/04/2014

this is a cute stylus. perfect size for using it with your iPad mini. the colour is just like the picture. very responsive on iPad. quite quick and easy to use. this is just perfect. the tip is a little bit thick for my liking, but still very useful for writing. quite cheap, so cute and very handy for using on your iPad to write notes for university ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMalteT01 on 01/30/2014

Pen-sized, i always carry one around in my bags just in case i want to draw something on my phone. Tested on Desire HD and SGS4, works perfectly. I ordered a lot of them, the clip has a tendency to snap off, and one of the many lost the rubber cap. No big deal compared to it's price though Compared to other sellers here in the netherlands, the same ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCkusch86 on 11/22/2013

It's small and compact! Looks nice and good quality! I find it really small for my self but the wife uses it and she has much smaller hands then me and will barely use it on her ipad so there's no real cons just to small! It isn't as responsive as other stylus but it does work fairly good. If you want something small and compact then this one is for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoseillo on 11/20/2013

Poco se puede decir de este artículo mas que cumple su funcion y que tienes colores para elegir. La goma de la punta no ralla la pantalla, aunque la verdad es que lo he usado con protector de la misma, pero no creo que diera problemas ya que es bastante blanda. La unica pega que le pongo es que despues de varios meses de uso, creo notar que no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byezelargo on 09/18/2013

Great build quality and very easy installation. No battery needed and the LEDs turn on even witg a slight flow of water. I wish it was a little bit cheaper, but it worths every cent! No cons, product has very good quality and is very usefull..You can buy without problem, dx products have very good quality. Everyone that comes to my house keeps surprised ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytkdeals on 06/18/2013

I like the color a lot and its is very useful, it came well wrapped and with no scratches on it. It travels well on the ipad surface and have no complaints so far None so far If you are a girl or want to give away as a gift, this will be very good gift. I like the color a lot and its is very useful, it came well wrapped and with no scratches on it. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytruespiderman on 01/25/2013

Simple, looks nice, works on a capacitive screen, and priced well. The tip is soft and should not scratch the screen. Its length (~4.5 inches) is a perfect size to fit neatly into my tablet holder's base for my Nexus 7. Specifically useful for drawing applications on your tablet or phone. It might feel a bit light for some buyers and the paint may wear ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byacwen2 on 01/14/2013

It's a really nice metallic pink and I love it! The quality of the stylus is not bad, could be better on the tip as my other stylus rubber tip broke within a week under my 8 yr old daughter's not so gentle not too hard care. The rubber tip is a little thin. My 8 yr old daughter broke one in a week. (She is not very careful kid but not too rough as well)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandighan on 11/17/2012

Length is good (maybe a little short for large hands). The pointer is flexible, round and very efficient. It works great on my tablet GADMEI lightweight. correct finish with strong material. there is a hole for attaching a strap. I do not know if the paint will long. scratches easily. It is metal/aluminum tube Color is chromed hot pink (fushia), very ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections