Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byademilde on 05/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Has good quality and beautiful. Gave that to my daughter. She loved it. I was using next to a samsung tablet and works perfect. Cons:Maybe the quality could be better. But caters for normal use. I think the rubber band could be firmer. It seems that sometimes... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytkdeals on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I like the color a lot and its is very useful, it came well wrapped and with no scratches on it. It travels well on the ipad surface and have no complaints so far Cons:None so far OtherThoughts:If you are a girl or want to give away as a gift, this will be very good gift.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytruespiderman on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Simple, looks nice, works on a capacitive screen, and priced well. The tip is soft and should not scratch the screen. Its length (~4.5 inches) is a perfect size to fit neatly into my tablet holder's base for my Nexus 7. Specifically useful for drawing applicatio... Read more

2 0
  • posted byacwen2 on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a really nice metallic pink and I love it! The quality of the stylus is not bad, could be better on the tip as my other stylus rubber tip broke within a week under my 8 yr old daughter's not so gentle not too hard care. Cons:The rubber tip is a little thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandighan on 11/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Length is good (maybe a little short for large hands). The pointer is flexible, round and very efficient. It works great on my tablet GADMEI lightweight. correct finish with strong material. there is a hole for attaching a strap. Cons:I do not know if the paint will lon... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymamanpourtjs on 11/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Lightweight, easy to use, soft on my Iphone screen. Pro for my girls: it's pink! ;-) LOL Pretty resistant to trying to pull apart or fold or break. If you break it, it's Cons:None OtherThoughts:I like the fact that you can hang it with a string, chain or whateve... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymivir777 on 11/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was pleasently surprised with this Stylus pen. The stylus works perfectly on my wife's iPad 3. Seems like quite good quality item and for an excellent price. Cons:Non so far. For me a con would be the color, but women seem to like pink. OtherThoughts:Nothing, except g... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybachape on 09/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:not much to say against him for the price is a product that fulfills not only be sharp in its use because it follows the rubber tip, and insert it again equiere. Cons:is easy to use and serves perfectly with my ipad 2. It looks good for the price that has been... Read more

0 1
  • posted byFovur on 06/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great for using with Ipad. - Does not make your Ipad full with fingerprints. - Easy to use. - Low weight - Has the size of a regular pen so it's perfect for you to carry with you and wth your Ipad anywhere you go. Cons:none that I could find or can imagine.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysecundine on 05/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cuts down on fingerprints and much easier to use stylus for certain tasks on iPod and iPad. Fits nicely in hand. Very affordable price point. Cons:Maybe the price could be still a bit cheaper but I can't really complain about that as styluses are much more exp... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections