Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by skullzao on 06/19/2014

Pros: - Very nice stylus pen for touchscreens - There is well done, with a nice color and also metalic look. - Easy to use and for me it was perfect. I used to use this product with my ipad 3rd generation and this works fine. - The price is very good and if you are looking for a product like that, I definitely recommend this model Cons: - the p... Read more

Stylus pen

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Virou on 11/04/2013

Pros: I'm very happy on my stylus. It works great both on my iPhone 4S, my first generation iPod Touch and my iPad. In addition, the three have a shield and it works very well. This stylus fit perfectly in my hand. The size of this stylus is correct for me and my kids. It is easy to use. Cons: I can't find any negative comment on this product.... Read more

1 0
  • posted by fth1963 on 08/29/2013

Pros: Good looking, affordable price, clip for shirt pocket, suitable for all touch screen types Cons: None really - only thing - from time to time I try to push the end to start writing by mistake OtherThoughts: Also good for use with gloves in clod season. Elderly people can also use it if their fingers do not trigger touch screen display (I... Read more

2 0
  • posted by therealdhrduck on 07/25/2013

Pros: the stylus is very cheap compared to the styli of the same quality in the netherlands. It has a very nice color and works accurate. Cons: could have been slightly longer, but that is just a matter of taste OtherThoughts: Happy that I take the gamble of buying more then one Bottomline: If you need a good stylus of a nice quality, then buy... Read more

3 0
  • posted by schneider133 on 04/28/2013

Pros: I ordered two styluses and I'm very happy with it. I tried it on my iphone 4th generation with a screenprotector on it and it works like a sharm! The screen responds very well and it doesn't make any scratches in my screen. I also tried it with my ipad (whitout screenprotector) and also there I'm glad to tell you that it is working very n... Read more

1 0
  • posted by flyingtrapeze on 03/29/2013

Pros: had a similar one before and the rubber tip fell off that one. This one comes with some sort of plastic wrapping to hold the rubber in. So far is still working, is not under heavy use. Cons: none so far. the last one I bought fell apart under heavy use after less than a year. Looks like these are meant to be consumables. OtherThoughts: wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by cadetbester on 03/13/2013

Pros: This product was better than i was expecting from deal extreme. the stylus worked great with both my ipad and my iphone... i was expecting it to leave scratches and such but it would appear that it doesnt. Cons: the main issue that i have with this item is that it comes with a clip at the top. to hold it in a pocket... the clip isn't made... Read more

0 0
  • posted by raoulteeuwen on 02/28/2013

Pros: This does work fine on the touch devices we tried it on: iPad 2, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s. Cons: None. OtherThoughts: I also ordered SKU 57797 and the funny thing is: that slightly more expensive pen seemed to be made of cheaper material. Since i have no experience with other, more expensive, pens, i have no idea whether other pens work better... Read more

1 0
  • posted by rotemt15 on 02/22/2013

Pros: *it is just the size of a pen so you can carry it around everywhere. *I use it when i use my iPad at the side of my bathtub so it doesn't get wet, and it works very well. *You can slide click draw, well almost do anything that you do with your fingers *has a hole at the top so you can attach it to your keychain. Cons: *build quality is pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Anti666 on 01/16/2013

Pros: It seams to be very solid, the rubber in the point is Ok, it is a small point, so it could be used for every gadget, even the small screens ones. cames well packed along the other items and inside a small plastig bag... worth the money... in my city I couldn't get a similar one for less than 7,50. Cons: could be a little bit longer, and a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections