Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskullzao on 06/19/2014

- Very nice stylus pen for touchscreens - There is well done, with a nice color and also metalic look. - Easy to use and for me it was perfect. I used to use this product with my ipad 3rd generation and this works fine. - The price is very good and if you are looking for a product like that, I definitely ... Read more

Stylus pen

0 0 0

• posted byMalteT01 on 01/30/2014

Pen-sized, i always carry one around in my bags just in case i want to draw something on my phone. Tested on Desire HD and SGS4, works perfectly. I ordered a lot of them, the clip has a tendency to snap off, and one of the many lost the rubber cap. No big deal compared to it's price though Compared to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySimmZ on 11/06/2013

Cheap... In fact, EXTREMELY cheap! Not very responsive, you need to press pretty hard to make contact (tested on iPad & iPhone and a Android tablet too). Build quality is ok but not much more. I also own a Belkin 2-in-1 professional stylus (with ink pen) and MSRP is 25$, but it's like day & night!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVirou on 11/04/2013

I'm very happy on my stylus. It works great both on my iPhone 4S, my first generation iPod Touch and my iPad. In addition, the three have a shield and it works very well. This stylus fit perfectly in my hand. The size of this stylus is correct for me and my kids. It is easy to use. I can't find any negative ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfth1963 on 08/29/2013

Good looking, affordable price, clip for shirt pocket, suitable for all touch screen types None really - only thing - from time to time I try to push the end to start writing by mistake Also good for use with gloves in clod season. Elderly people can also use it if their fingers do not trigger touch ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byReburm on 07/27/2013

It works like a stylus. I bought it for my dad as a joke because its pink. and well... It worked. I don't have much else to say other than its a stylus and it works like a stylus on my android tablet and my father's as well. Its kind of hollow so it feels pretty cheap but.... its not going to break so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytherealdhrduck on 07/25/2013

the stylus is very cheap compared to the styli of the same quality in the netherlands. It has a very nice color and works accurate. could have been slightly longer, but that is just a matter of taste Happy that I take the gamble of buying more then one If you need a good stylus of a nice quality, then ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byschneider133 on 04/28/2013

I ordered two styluses and I'm very happy with it. I tried it on my iphone 4th generation with a screenprotector on it and it works like a sharm! The screen responds very well and it doesn't make any scratches in my screen. I also tried it with my ipad (whitout screenprotector) and also there I'm glad ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byflyingtrapeze on 03/29/2013

had a similar one before and the rubber tip fell off that one. This one comes with some sort of plastic wrapping to hold the rubber in. So far is still working, is not under heavy use. none so far. the last one I bought fell apart under heavy use after less than a year. Looks like these are meant to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycadetbester on 03/13/2013

This product was better than i was expecting from deal extreme. the stylus worked great with both my ipad and my iphone... i was expecting it to leave scratches and such but it would appear that it doesnt. the main issue that i have with this item is that it comes with a clip at the top. to hold it in ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections