DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Fashion Small Knife with Bottle Opener & Keychain - Silver
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySimonjs on 09/01/2013

I was very impressed by the compact size and overall build quality especially when you take into consideration the very reasonable price. I got the pink one, although thankfully it is not a barbie dayglo pink. The knife locks out but does not have a safety to keep it in, I have carried it in my pocket with my keys everyday since it arrived and the knife ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCancey on 02/27/2013

You will be the man if you have this at a party, everyone will be begging you to open their beer. I'm not sure if that's a pro, but it's really handy to have a bottle opener with you at all times. The knife is cool too. It comes in handy once in a while, like when opening letters or other packages. Don't use it as a weapon. The knife isn't of the highest ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMHDaren on 08/31/2012

- small size, easy to store - it opens bottle! convenient for beer lovers - strong build, feels touch - there is a hole where you can attach chains - the material has very good quality. I already own this steel knife for a few months. It stills looks new, no rusting. - the knife is a bit heavy to put together with my keys. otherwise really hard to find ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBergmans on 05/03/2012

-Usefull! -came in sharp enough. -Fits with your keys. -good build quality -i use it alot! -a bit heavy, but I got used to it. -you have to pull a bit to the knife, it won't click open, but its still a very nice knife. If you need a knife, buy it! its not a original Buck, but i don't see or feel the diference! I wear it in my pocket every day, its attached ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymickoes on 11/08/2011

Here's a few pros! * Much sturdier than expected * Amazing build quality * Does the job quite well * Useful, it's a bottle opener! * AMAZING tool to have in camping or at home. However.. * Too heavy to put with my keys. I already have enough weight there. It's actually heavier than I thought. * Metal build, doesn't say stainless steel therefore it may ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections