Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybogdanceaca on 03/26/2013

The Keychain Hollow Out Audi Logo has a good quality, very cheap and most important, free shipping. I bought it for the Keys from my car. I througly recommend this product good quality at a small price. Time of the shipment can be improved. It took more than 1 month to receive the Keychain. A very good asistance from the staff regarding the state of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKosty on 08/04/2012

The best keychain I've been able to come by so far. It's cheap, sturdy, and AUDI! The 4-ring logo is made of a strong metal, it has some weight (it's not plastic), but not too much. I've had this around my keys, together with some USB sticks, and I love it. It doesn't scratch anything, the paint/coating doesn't come off => this thing is perfect! ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySuminderji on 07/10/2012

Just got this today and it looks great! I was suprised at the quality and the weight. Put it on my keys on it and the ring is made of durable quality as well. Found something similar at the dealership which was nearly 7 times the price. I can buy 5 of these and give 4 away and still save money! Nothing, looks better than even the picture. Good quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byATierney on 10/12/2011

- Metal - Lightweight - Stylish - High Build Quality - Very Shiny metal Shows finger prints easy. Was really surprised at how nice the keychain is for the price. It's made from Zinc metal which makes it feel like an expensive metal keychain however it's lightweight so you get the best of both worlds. Very nice key chain for any enthusiast. If you're ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections