DX » Community » Reviews » Sonia Trendy Earphone (3.5mm)
  • 5 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAgmontal on 05/03/2010

the earphones are not falling down from the ear. the earphones have very good quality for their price. i cant eaven feel the earphones in my ear. they are very comftable. they have an annouying plastic ball... the cable are not comftable at all! they got something from plastic in the bottom that every time i touch it falling down... my friend bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrogerwan on 08/11/2009

I have used many earphones before, and this one seems to position itself in the average band. Sound quality is good but nothing extraordinary. They are great as spare earphones that you won't be afraid to lose or forget somewhere. Also great if you are travelling and just want to cut off ambient noise by listening to music. Average sound quality, if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsp339 on 10/19/2008

-Sounds okay -comfortable -looks better than regular ipod headphones -long enough -attach to mp3 player so you don't loose the headphones -good enough bass -works with any device with 3.5mm plug -sound quality not as good as ipod headphones 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrapule on 10/07/2008

These earphones are very confortable, mostly if you have small ears. The sound is good (except for balance). The design looks good. The sound is not balanced. Stronger in the right ear. It says there is much bass, but the bass is just "normal". The wire design is strange, i didn't really understand it, nor how it can be useful... Except for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrmkbow on 09/27/2008

This pair of ear buds sound okay. The package came with a bigger set of silicone attachments which were the colour blue. The sound quality isn't the best. The bass is not very rich. My biggest gripe is that the left-right cables split off very close to the 3.5mm jack. This makes the cables very messy whenever I wrap it around my mp3 player. Also, the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcoscu2 on 07/11/2008

Excellent sound quality with a good bass response. The earplugs are a comfortable and snug fit. The build quality seems good but as with all earplugs of this sort the cables to the plugs themselves are rather thin. The earplugs come with a pair of clear rubber lugs that fit onto the earplugs, to what end I cannot say. I can't say what they do as I was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperrob on 06/21/2008

- Locks everything out! I couldn't even hear what someone that stod right beside me said! - Cables wont break randomly. - Looks really professional and expensive. - Got better sound than my other headphones even the more expensive ones! - Cables is split from each other so it filters really quickly. - Sometimes the fact you cant hear anything else than ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections