Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPieterT on 06/15/2013

Looks like a Genuine Subaru accessory without costing a arm and a leg. Nice heavy feel to it and matches the logo on my steering wheel exactly except the background color om my steering wheel is black. Could probably replace my steering wheel logo with it if I wanted to change it to blue!! Mine has a short 2cm chain between the logo and the keyring ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPA1HC on 11/20/2012

Great value product, Easy ordering and payment. 3D Subaru Logo keychain arrived well packed and delivery was surprisingly quick. Excellent value... At a fraction of the price elsewhere. I have bought two and I am really pleased. The symbols really correspond to the Subaru logo, it is well done. I will recommend to other subaru owners. A nice little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalxik on 04/18/2012

Good quality, and nice keychain like original :)) Logo colors are like real :) Hard material and not easy to scratch. Subaru lovers will find it nice, also good as a friend that have this car. Also price is good - price at local shop about 15-20$ ;) Bad packaging.. But keychain is realy good nothing to say ;) So if u own a subaru car and you need a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanieltinguely on 02/19/2012

-Solid metal build -The price is fantastic, would probably pay about 15$ for a similar keychain locally. -The keyring shape is flat leading to less chance of it bending if crushed. -The logo color doesn't seem to quite match the color on my cars logos. Shockingly when buying a brand new Subaru, they never even gave me a keychain. This product is perfect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlbertosoto on 02/18/2012

Nice finish. Correct colours on logo. Doesn't scratch or wear easily Looks great on my Impreza keys. Affordable price. None at this price . This is a nice keychain for your subaru keys. Great finish with correct colours on the logo. The stars are perfectly reproduced and the keyloop is strong and well machined. This keychain is WAY nicer than the keychain ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikoHa78 on 02/08/2012

Nice Key-chain. looks good. Not easy to scratch. Hard material. Subaru logo looks as it need to be. Blue & Silver colors. Tide well to the keys. Subaru lovers will find it nice, also good as a small friend that have this car. After few months still no scratches & the colors didn't fade out. None. It's only a Key-chain :-) . Subaru lovers will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDodat on 12/22/2011

Its hard metal and kind of heavy. Very cheap. good quality, no scratches yet. Perfect gift to subaru owners ;) I will buy one more for my father, he have a subaru too. It looks orignal, not like some chinese crap. nothing so far :) Its perfekt to have with your subaru keys. Any subaru owner will love it. A good looking, very cheap subaru keychain, very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byetapiach on 11/12/2011

You really get a very good product. It is nice, good materials y it seems very durable. I have bought two and I am really pleased. The symbols really correspont to the Subaru logo, it is well done. None, you have to buy it. As always, you receive it after almost 2.5 weeks in Lima Peru, but I can wait. I own a Subaru, and it is cool to have this keychain!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeodymio1 on 08/14/2011

Very very cheap!!!!!!!! Excellent quality!!!!! Heavy and hard. Chromed metal In my country cost U$D10 or more! Looks original is thick, comes with a transparent cover No cons, all right. Nothing, very simple. Very good keychan. I buy it for a friend and he is very satisfied with the Subaru's Keychain. I gonna buy other brands I repeat the PROS! Very ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections