Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPieterT on 06/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks like a Genuine Subaru accessory without costing a arm and a leg. Nice heavy feel to it and matches the logo on my steering wheel exactly except the background color om my steering wheel is black. Could probably replace my steering wheel logo with it if I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPA1HC on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great value product, Easy ordering and payment. 3D Subaru Logo keychain arrived well packed and delivery was surprisingly quick. Excellent value... At a fraction of the price elsewhere. I have bought two and I am really pleased. The symbols really correspond t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalxik on 04/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good quality, and nice keychain like original :)) Logo colors are like real :) Hard material and not easy to scratch. Subaru lovers will find it nice, also good as a friend that have this car. Also price is good - price at local shop about 15-20$ ;) Cons:Bad pac... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanieltinguely on 02/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Solid metal build -The price is fantastic, would probably pay about 15$ for a similar keychain locally. -The keyring shape is flat leading to less chance of it bending if crushed. Cons:-The logo color doesn't seem to quite match the color on my cars logos. Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlbertosoto on 02/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice finish. Correct colours on logo. Doesn't scratch or wear easily Looks great on my Impreza keys. Affordable price. Cons:None at this price . OtherThoughts:This is a nice keychain for your subaru keys. Great finish with correct colours on the logo. The stars are perf... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikoHa78 on 02/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice Key-chain. looks good. Not easy to scratch. Hard material. Subaru logo looks as it need to be. Blue & Silver colors. Tide well to the keys. Subaru lovers will find it nice, also good as a small friend that have this car. After few months still no scra... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDodat on 12/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its hard metal and kind of heavy. Very cheap. good quality, no scratches yet. Perfect gift to subaru owners ;) I will buy one more for my father, he have a subaru too. It looks orignal, not like some chinese crap. Cons:nothing so far :) OtherThoughts:Its perfekt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byetapiach on 11/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:You really get a very good product. It is nice, good materials y it seems very durable. I have bought two and I am really pleased. The symbols really correspont to the Subaru logo, it is well done. Cons:None, you have to buy it. As always, you receive it after a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeodymio1 on 08/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very very cheap!!!!!!!! Excellent quality!!!!! Heavy and hard. Chromed metal In my country cost U$D10 or more! Looks original is thick, comes with a transparent cover Cons:No cons, all right. OtherThoughts:Nothing, very simple. Bottomline:Very good keychan. I... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections