Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJozef92 on 03/22/2014

it's genuine, and thats the most important thing for a zippo. you'll get it in the right(made in the USA) box with all instructions in english. The live long warranty is also a nice pro. nothing i can think of, if you know what a zippo lighter does. price is not as cheap as you would thing in china, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymeriicc on 03/09/2014

very good lighter it's a real zippo and is top quality. the painting is very nice and feels good. it is very nice to impress others with your lighter. the price is very good because there are no shipping costs. you would pay for a cheap zippo at the zippo site about 25/30$ exclusive shipping costs. with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahmetcx on 05/10/2013

Most important thing,It's real Zippo lighter.Easy to use.It comes in original zippo box.Guaranteed. look and touching excellent,good matte painting.It could be a good gift for your friends or family. A very quality item. it's coming a very fast. Average price (very good price (in my country it's way ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOrrhagever on 02/26/2013

it is a zippo! looks very good in feel good in the hand the real zippo click when open and close the lid great lighter for a great price. works great as i expected very recommended! no cons great product the only thing that bothers me is that the zippo box was taped very hard and when i removed the tape ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfnardo on 01/16/2013

It is really a genuine Zippo. You can say that by the "click" it makes when opens and closes the lid. Comes in the genuine box, including Zippo advertisements. It has an excellent -look and touching- finishing. Well, it is a Zippo, has no cons! When I have ordered mine, I really do not believed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byd00dlez on 12/17/2012

Its a zippo. You can expect an excelent built quality, and everything zippo's offer. It came in a box with the lifetime warranty paper and a manual. I am suprised that the fuel last around 2 weeks with some daily usage! I had a lighter that didn't go past the 5 days lol The price is also a plus. Around ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAntonioNeto on 10/17/2012

- It´s a real zippo lighter, with all it´s features for nearly a third of the price in my country (brazil). - Sturdy contruction. - Good wheight. - Came all aready assembled. - Comes in original Zippo little black box. - Very nice for a friends gift. - Fair Price. - Very good matte painting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byincebums on 10/06/2011

-Incredibly low price compared to what we pay in Western Europe -Paint is flawless and free of scratches -No misalignment of the lid -Mine was manufactured in April '11 -It's a Zippo, not much more to say Nope. It's funny that so many buyers on here don't understand why DealExtreme sells genuine Zippo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byClericAkella on 08/04/2011

It is genuine zippo lighter, don't worry. It was a surprise for me - the chinese shop sells american lighters. But it is really great that we can buy it here - with the free shipping. The biggest pro of it is its build quality. None. A very quality item. Compare the american prices it is a little bit ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections