Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymacmab on 03/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great Genuine Zippo! The product is exactly as listed. If you are having doubts about it, buy it and you won't be sorry. Came in original box, sealled with original tags. Cons:No cons. OtherThoughts:Great shipping speed, arrived very quickly. DX never get taxe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySaruManiac on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a real zippo lighter, not a cheap fake one ! It comes in the original zippo black box. You can order it as gift for someone whitout problem ! 2 to 3 times cheaper than those you could find in France. The color is really cool, a little deeper than the picture. Cons:... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOgulcan on 12/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This lighter is great! I guess it's really genuine, because it feels geniune, the weight, shape is perfect. It has the same quality with other zippo lighters, if you want a good zippo for small price, don't miss this! Cons:Like any other geniuine zippo, this had some le... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFleros on 10/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this lighter for the upcoming football EURO 2012. Being dutch makes the orange color appropriate for the supporting of our team. I was very suspicious about so called "Genuine" Zippo lighters but after some in depth inspection this one seems to be legit... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections