Very good genuine fluid lighter, works as expected, cant live without
no scratches when i received it
in original zippo package
very cheap burning through lighter fluid, but you can refill with washing benzine
only a little flint in lighter, you might buy new in a couple of months looks good, no rust or whatsoever
... Read more
I got this genuine Zippo lighter over two years ago and it's still rocking all the cool parties where ever it attends to. I got this as a birthday present for a goth chick friend and because it is black as her life, she fell into macabre love with it.
Now she can light her cigarettes in storms because this mofo doesn't give a damn about storm or wind!... Read more
Real Genuine Zippo for less then half the retail price. These lighters are very strong and windproof. None that I can think of really. You need to refuel and change flint sometimes, as you would with most lighters. I checked the Zippo for authenticity but could not find any signs of a fake. I own a fake Zippo (that works fine) but this real Zippo is ... Read more
- It is genuine.
- Delivered in a proper package.
- Zippo arrived in it's own genuine zippo box.
- Hinge of zippo feels quite sturdy.
- Quality of paint is good.
- Easy to refill.
- Good windproof function.
- Cheap price for a genuine zippo. - Slow delivery. Delivery took a month. to arrive at my house.
- Did not come with fuel. Very good price for ... Read more
- REAL zippo lighter, includes the warranty papers and everything, so it's the real thing
- good build quality
- cheaper than buying it in a store
- nice inlayed zippo logo - build quality is not as good as i hoped, comparing it to team pistol's blue zippo copy( SKU 22167), there is a gap between the lid and the rest of the lighter, which the team pistol ... Read more
Seems to be a genuine zippo lighter. Comes in a nice box looks legit. The quality of the paint is awesome. The flint strikes a flame every time. After you put fuel in it off course. None really. It would have been nice if it came whit fuel but its properly some international transport regulation that prohibits it. I strongly recommend you to use genuine ... Read more
-It feels very sturdy.
-All the parts feel genuine.
-Put some fuel on it and it lights on fist strike.
-Really, really cheap! -Bottom flint screw is tightened really hard(Probably from the Zippo Factory) and the metal in the screw feels kinda weak.
- Nothing else, besides that it's great! If you want a cheap zippo for the price its supposed to be at ... Read more
Comes with protected box
Paint is good, does not come off easily
Very good wind-proof feature
Good on fuel, easy to fill and one fill goes a long time
Feels good in hand and does not slip None that I can think of If you neew to use a lighter outdoors this will do the work just fine. It does not get affected by wind, and I mean it. Very good ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.