DX » Community » Reviews » 80-Key QWERTY Wired Keyboard w/ Protective Leather Case for 7~8" Tablet PC - Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 58% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvictorsavu3 on 10/24/2012

Nexus 7 fits well in the case. The keyboard works without a problem, it is very confortable and the keys seem very sturdy. Build quality is really good. The included stand keeps the tablet at the proper position. The keyboard layout is weird, it is QWERTY, but some keys are in odd places (Break, [, ] and '). The case is a bit too large for the Nexus ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byelony22 on 10/23/2012

the only thing is that its very simplie and esay to use it because is standard and no drivers is required! plug and play im actually writing this from the leather case XD it come with two cables one from mini to mini USB and another came from mini to normal USB and both work well but the second one is too bad quality and super thin and flat, dosent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartincraviotto on 10/23/2012

Very good quality. The settings you have to hold the tablet, are robust. It is a product price - quality according to expectations. Cable too long to be something that should be wireless. The shipping was arrived all folded, which disappointed me somewhat arrived with some unwanted way. After making him against weight I could carry it to stay right.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNonosG4 on 08/27/2012

Very good quality of product. Compact and my 7" tablet fits perfectly in there. Long period of deliver. The cable to connect the tablet and the keyboard isn't working!! That's a big problem and i can't find any that short mini-usb to mini-usb. Although i connected 2 short cables, one mini-usb to male usb and one mini-usb to female usb. It's not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteverrobertson on 07/22/2012

Works very well. Works on Android and PC computer. Way better than using the onscreen keyboard on Android. Looks very professional, protects the Android screen. Looks like a leather-bound book from a distance. Not real leather - doesn't even look real. The vinyl material has a cross-hatch pattern, but it still looks nice. Keys are too small to use like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybpetreski on 07/17/2012

Very nice keyboard for small 7" tablets, I use it for my dropad A8, and it works perfect! Perfect of you dont like to write on the screen, like me. Its very useful, just add a mouse to your order and you get a notebook! :D Some keys are not recognized properly by my tablet, like the "num lock" or "fn", but it doesn't really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnimevil on 05/29/2012

Keyboard Feels nice to the touch Works as expected Magnetic zipper so looks like magic! Looks expensive does a nice job protecting the tablet I have a 8" tablet so it didnt fit really well, it works like a charm when closed but when opened i have to put it in a certain way or the tablet may slip If i let the tablet charging while in the case it ... Read more

Open Keyboard Case Keyboard Case Standing Closed Keyboard Case
    1 0
  • posted bypsicic1 on 04/24/2012

- Very compact Keyboard but with usable keys - Black leather with white piping looks very business like - Magnetised clasp is nice and the inbuilt stand works well - the leds for number lock, caps and scroll lock are actually in the leather.... looks cool! - comes with both mini-USB and standard USB connectors -will protect the screen when tablet is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHoldingINFinity on 03/31/2012

- first of all it's great to have a keyboard - it looks very nice - the case gives the tab enough protection - looks like real leather - magnetic latch - forget blindwriting with ten fingers (too small buttons) - cabling issues, the supported micro cable didn't work and the cables I got with my tablet must be inserted in only one way or it doesn't work ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoiafeliu on 01/05/2012

It works fine with my tablet,which is an Easypad 700. It is a small keyboard if you compare with a normal one, but it's definitely better and quicker to write with it than touching the screen. Nice price (I've seen other similar stuff on Internet and prices where around 40-50€). The quality is ok, much better than expected. Some keys are not recognized ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections