Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Nice case

posted by thebeancounter on 11/21/2011
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

Sturdy case with a nifty stand built in A real.. though kinda small keyboard for those like me who hate using the onscreen keyboard..

Cons:

does NOT fit an 8" tablet like the description states. Will NOT hold even the sleekest, smallest 8" tablet unless you first bend the 2 lower spring clips FLAT. And doing so means the tablet will FALL out if you are not very careful every time you go to open it.

OtherThoughts:

After flattening the 2 bottom spring loaded clips flat I was able to put my 8" tablet in and close it up and latch it. Closed it seems to hold onto my tablet well enough to keep it secure. But when opening it up, you have to be careful or your tablet will fall out and possibly break when it hits the floor. I figure I can either put a couple pieces of Velcro on the bottom corners or sew on a couple pieces of elastic to hold my tablet in more securely.BUT, as this is advertised as big enough to fit an 8", I shouldn't HAVE to modify it to actually DO SO.

Bottomline:

I didn't give this a 5 because it does NOT fit an 8" tablet without customer modification of the case first. But after a bit of thinking and experimenting, I WAS able to fit my tablet in it and WILL find it useful if not perfect for the job of protecting my new tablet from scratches etc.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections