DX » Community » Reviews » 7" Capacitive LCD Dual-Core Android 2.2 Tablet PC w/ Camera/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/HDMI (4GB/Cortex A9)
  • 5 star 12 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygavor on 10/01/2012

Good quality, a useful device for home use Basic. Agile and respond quickly. Screen could be better, good viewing angles. OS 2.2 only without the possibility of upgrading to ICS significant disadvantage. Uncomfortable physical buttons. There are similarly priced devices market with ICS and hardware is much better. Uncomfortable physical buttons.Pressed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUnit22 on 08/16/2012

Works fine. The screen is very sensitive, CPU is powerful. Battery works for 4-8 hours (depends on working modules, WiFi, BT etc). Outer 3G modem works fine without change any settings. The screen maybe too sensitive - needs a habit. Sometimes camera freezes, sometimes microphone doesn't work. I sure it can be solved by new firmware. Good Android device.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byenescuoana on 06/11/2012

- Battery life is....amazing. I got about 7 hours on it, while gaming on it, so that's pretty much awesome. - The interface is really responsive and nice - It's very good for emulating games :) - The app market for me was pretty decent; I could find everything I needed so it shouldn't be that much of an issue. - No problem with the WiFi or Bluetooth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLownlazy on 03/10/2012

Fast, compact, responsive, good brightness, decent battery life, excellent physical connectivity options, great for my daily train comute and can fit in my pocket when i tranfer to the bus Crashes occationally, could be the apps to early to see a pattern. Buttons on the right are hard to see in low light. Standard video player is average, youtube video ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTikaluky on 02/22/2012

This is an excellent device. Fast, good appearance and good materials. I was kind of doubful when I ordered it but I'm glad I purchase it. I have been using it constantly for over 2 month and I haven't notice anything wrong with it. It functions quite well having in mind that this tablet works as a smartphone and it's not really a tablet. The Wifi is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarkadd on 02/10/2012

Nice long battry life. The touch screen works good, up to 5 point touchscreen. Comes with android 2.2.1. Comes with 2 USB cable adaptors (one for OTG and one normal). Long shipping time. Packeg was abit damaged but the tablet was safe, i belive that the item gone off DX packed good and the Postal service have damaged the packing. Android market, fast ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySERGRZN on 01/26/2012

Wery fast Tablet!!!! Great performance!!! All progs what I have is work too fast. Fast bitrate of WiFi Most formats of video is playing Battery life is very good Very sensitive capacitive touchscreen Cool White design!! Buttons are inconveniently located - I often casually press them :-( The price could be less COOL! Recommend to buy and will happy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoas on 01/17/2012

- It's very fast! - Very easy to use it. - The capacitive touch screen is perfect! - The battery resists for a few hours. - Skype works well, loud and clear on audio calls. - Android version is 2.2, but works well (i haven't tried to install a newer version). - wifi connection is fast and stable. - The shell seems poor (plastic). - Can't do Skype video ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymafern on 01/02/2012

Great combination of price and performance. The capacitive screen works excellent! Very fast CPU, Very good quality building. Full Android market. Good video quality Fast wireless connection! The epub books looks great, I can read it clear Fast delivery, only 3 weeks to Argentina! It doesn´t come with head phones... (Doesn´t matter but...) I think the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymojojomaster on 11/26/2011

Device is fast, well built and has many useful features. USB and wall charging are a plus, as well as the HDMI. The SD card slot is covered with rubber strip, not the greatest, but ok. A little bulky and heavy, again a minor flaw. You can root the bastard! how to root rena3: 1. Install terminal emulator from App Market 2. Install Modaco Visionary+ (... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections