DX » Community » Reviews » Vibration Activated 110dB Motorcycle Anti-Theft Security Alarm w/ Remote Controller
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDolfini on 10/27/2012

Good product and easy to install. Met my expectations. Attention: This product is compact and it is integrate system . Attention: It is cheap and It avoid that someone rob your motocycle lack installation manual with pictures Attention: This product is compact and it is integrate system . Attention: It is cheap and It avoid that someone rob your motocycle ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynura100 on 10/17/2012

Very Compact and useful, The box is water proof and the wires coming out of the unit are sealed with epoxy resin which makes the unit waterproof. Comes with two remotes, you can keep one at home and other with you in case its lost. Length of wires is good to connect the unit at any reasonable position on the bike Siren is multimelody, and is very deafening,... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydxshopper02 on 07/16/2012

this is a great item if your looking for a quick solution, the circutry inside is a little cube, easy fits under a bicycle seat, and it works off a 9volt battery, the alarm does work and is about 80-85 db it gets attention um well i broke my first one, the manual is still jibberish dx could make a simple bicycle seat with this thing inside, i live in ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMrKuj on 07/19/2011

Small and very usefull. The distance of remote control is really 80m. It works very well. The siren is really loud. Manual only in chinese language. In english also included, but is just "translator" english - you can't understand it. Great item for good price. There are 4 cables - red +12V, black - (ground), blue - to ignition box (where are +12V after ... Read more

7 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections