Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaram23 on 01/12/2014

Works well, underwater video and photography with iPhone 4 is good, even sound is being recorded underwater. Easy to use, safe, I have tested up to 3 meters deep. Lens is distorting photos taken above the water. Silicone grease should be included with each case, it is important to prevent water damage.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywtrattles on 01/17/2013

- Very strong construction - It is waterproof and keeps the sand out - Can take photos and use all of the features of the phone without any issues - Can't reach the power off switch so you need to wait for the device to sleep - Is a little bit bulky, but still fits in your pocket We were going to beach ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byclipsen on 10/29/2012

Works easy and very well Nice design every one can use this easy to clean after use in salted water The rubber side is not easy to use the phone though, but when you are at sea, its more impotant that your iphone i dry :) possible to take pictures while on the water in the kaiak, that is nice, no problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyoad11 on 08/12/2012

Water proof, easy to use, you can play underwater with your iphone, you can take photos underwater, also useful at the beach. Heavy, you cant lock the iphone or listen to music with earbuds, you cant volume down/up with the volume bottons. A lot of fun to play or listen to music underwater, Great product.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byViCiOuS66 on 07/03/2012

Superb water protection and the lanyard is great if you work or play in ,on or near the water a little bulky but still a small price to pay for the protection of an $800 phone I recommend this product for anyone who works or plays in , on or near the water. The Iphone itself is an expensive piece of ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvitorsudano on 04/13/2012

No problems with the phone at all, you can use it in the pool, or even in the shower. I've made some awesome underwater videos, and the image has good definition... doesn't take pictures underwater, just videos...I think it's because the water pressure, you cant use the touch screen underwater, works ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bytvdahl on 08/28/2011

Pros: * The housing seems waterproof. Haven't tried dipping it in water, but have used it outdoors in rain without problems. * Due to a silicone surface you can use the iPhone even if it is inside the housing. * Comes with a handy strap that is durable Not many cons, but some: * Not very light. * Build ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections