DX » Community » Reviews » KANEN n-Ear Earphone w/ Microphone + Volume Control + Clip - Black (3.5mm Jack / 120cm-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
Excellent Sound
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrentolinni on 11/16/2014

Pros: Powerful deep bass, excellent sound, good isolation Cons: Cable broke after half a year Great product, oo bad it dited. I used these earphones everyday on train and bus and the isolation is very good. When putting them in it almost seems like the music sucks you in. I've ever had an earphone quite ... Read more

Impression:Excellent Sound;

0 0 0

• posted bymadjo on 03/28/2014

Good sound quality. Better than I was expecting. Nice highs, and lows, a bit lacking in the middle, but nothing too bad. The wood-like design of the base of the earbuds is good looking. Fabric along the cables. The base of the earbuds are larger than I'm used to. Just one size earbits. I just got this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymeirbns on 12/20/2013

Really good sound quality The ptt and the volume knob is really good The building standard is very high The highs are really good And kids are great The bass is a little low And the earphones are pretty big In dx there are better and cheaper in ear phones Like the awei brand But still it's very good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArmyofhell on 10/11/2013

Cheap, looks great, great sound, though and fits great in your ears. If your phone or cp has an equalizer and you turn up the bass, they can handle it! In the new pair I got, the housing of the volumecontroll had the top a bit loose. But easily fixed with just a tad of superglue and they where perfect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylexrupy on 09/15/2013

very cheap. excellent sound response, especially the bass. very good noise insolation. the wire is of very good quality, especially for its rope style insulation. works also in my macbook for skype for example. a little big for my ear, should come with extra rubber bands plus sizes. The volume control ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiv on 06/12/2013

It's so deep and responsive I did not expect this level of quality for the price you pay. It's longer than the other earphones I own but it's not a problem for me. I hope it's why the bass level is so perfect. Some would say high frequencies are cut but I do not feel that. I think it's really well balanced ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byd0wn10ad on 05/23/2013

Good noise isolation, bass, and sound quality. Very nice build. Very cool, unique, stylish wood build. Fit is quite comfortable as well. Worked great for quite a few months; also, the built in microphone is quite useful for making calls. Button on microphone also works with different phone models to ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byshurhcan84 on 05/13/2013

Very good deep bass nice wood stylish look easy for use built in volume control lengthy extension cable included volume adjusting through built in volume control is accompanied with clacking, firm logo "kanen" wiped out with the time, cable has teared near the jack after 4 month of use may ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byroccaNdo on 05/10/2013

Design is a bit unusual, give or take, and it comes with an extendable cable and clipper (although never used that one). The sound is pretty good but lacks in certain frequenzes - someone mentioned Samsung Galaxy original being better and I have to agree. Mic works properly, so does extra long cable.... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bytecnonucleo on 01/18/2013

The quality of materials is excellent. Sound volume and bass levels are really good too. External sound mitigation works perfect, and the package presentation looks very smart. Confortable to use. High frequencies play not so sharp, for example comparing it with the original earphone coming with the ... Read more

2 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections