DX » Community » Reviews » 3.0" 3200K 5.5W 500LM 25x5050 SMD LED Warm White Ceiling Lamp/Down Light w/ LED Driver (85~245V)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byclaudiaoaraujo on 03/17/2013

Easy installation and very light. Good lighting. Simple and very beautiful product. One of the bulbs purchased is not working anymore. I see color variation between lamps. Some lamps came disassembled and it was necessity to remount. Discrete, modern and beautiful design. Simple and practical. Combine in various environments. I recommed. Very good cost ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclaudiaoaraujo on 01/27/2013

Good product for the price. I installed 4 lights in a 10m2 room and the make enough warm light. Alluminium spot is nice. Looks good. Very good for indoor use. No difficulties by installing.!! I recommend. I identified variation in hue of colors. Buy an even number couse bulbs some of them has been burned with few working hours. Some pieces came apart ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprocessman on 11/21/2012

Very good bright warmtone light. Brightness is comperable with 40 - 50 Watt incandescent light bulbs. By the longtime use it is only hand Warm. Very good for indoor use. No difficulties by installing.!! A little bit flimsy built . By the transport, the LED plate inside the lamp falls down on the glas plate at the bottom. It looks not so good then, I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadje1 on 10/18/2012

I planned to put 6 of these in a 10m2 room. It's a bit much. The light is nice and warm. I've drilled 8cm holes; they are easy to install. The packaging was very flimsy. Some of the parts that should come apart came apart anyway due to transport. Some chips off the front glass. They are in a single bubble-wrap with thin cardboard box. The boxes were ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywortelsky on 08/21/2011

Good product for the price. I installed 4 lights in my bathroom and the make enough warm light. Alluminium spot is nice. Looks good. -The power supply is not water resistant. -If the lightspot is defect you need to replace the whole spot. -The light of the spot comes not verry far. I will not advice this product in rooms higher than 2,20. I am curieus ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections