DX » Community » Reviews » 3.0" 3200K 5.5W 500LM 25x5050 SMD LED Warm White Ceiling Lamp/Down Light w/ LED Driver (85~245V)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byclaudiaoaraujo on 03/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy installation and very light. Good lighting. Simple and very beautiful product. Cons:One of the bulbs purchased is not working anymore. I see color variation between lamps. Some lamps came disassembled and it was necessity to remount. OtherThoughts:Discrete, modern... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclaudiaoaraujo on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good product for the price. I installed 4 lights in a 10m2 room and the make enough warm light. Alluminium spot is nice. Looks good. Very good for indoor use. No difficulties by installing.!! I recommend. Cons:I identified variation in hue of colors. Buy an even number... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprocessman on 11/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good bright warmtone light. Brightness is comperable with 40 - 50 Watt incandescent light bulbs. By the longtime use it is only hand Warm. Very good for indoor use. No difficulties by installing.!! Cons:A little bit flimsy built . By the transport, the LE... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadje1 on 10/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I planned to put 6 of these in a 10m2 room. It's a bit much. The light is nice and warm. I've drilled 8cm holes; they are easy to install. Cons:The packaging was very flimsy. Some of the parts that should come apart came apart anyway due to transport. Some chips off the... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywortelsky on 08/21/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good product for the price. I installed 4 lights in my bathroom and the make enough warm light. Alluminium spot is nice. Looks good. Cons:-The power supply is not water resistant. -If the lightspot is defect you need to replace the whole spot. -The light of the... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections