DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine NOKIA CA179 Micro USB Data Cable for Nokia N8/E7 + More (70CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
excellent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydice187 on 12/16/2014

Looks and feels like the original! And the price is like more than a half of the original! Cons none until now! Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byHokke on 07/09/2014

Overall finishing quality and appearance is very good and genuine like. Cord is thick and seems very good. Connectors are good quality and feel firm and they fit where they should so tolerances are okay. My cable doesn't work with data transfer on android phone. Only charging is possible. The cord is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeastpaw on 09/17/2013

This is a standard male USB to male micro USB cable, and it works fine with non-Nokia devices (of course). I have used it with two HTC phones in conjunction with a car charger and it does the job well. I have also used it as a data cable, tethering my phone to my laptop. Both heads fit USB ports comfortably.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaddy32 on 04/23/2013

- "Genuine" item with logo and everything. - Good (rubber-like) finish of the cable, feels good when touched (ehm). - Universal USB cable, usable for any device with micro USB, not just the Nokia. - Shorter, - Stopped working after few weeks. Everything else is irrelevant. Probably just a faulty ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyiyorl on 03/15/2013

good quality cable, this is not thin or anything that may point this to be "poor quality", looks like rough enough, and durable. Good to syncronize my phone without need of bluetooth, that sometimes is very slow for photos or big files, upload/download music, etc. Enough long, the original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byborisgu on 01/27/2013

It is a genuine Nokia micro USB cable. Cable is exactly as shown in pictures. I'm using it with my Galaxy Note and it works great. No problem in charging and file transfer. Build quality is really good. None If you are looking for micro usb cable, this is the one. I wouldn't write "Genuine NOKIA ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoshyboy on 11/20/2012

Cable is exactly as shown in pictures. USB connection is tight and secure at both ends. Strain relief appears nice and strong which means the cables ends are unlikely to disconnect from cable (a common problem with cheap cables). Actual cable length is just over 70cm. Cable is quite stiff so likely to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by123geir on 07/29/2012

Great cable! Build quality excellent!!! Tihis is probably genuine Nokia cable. I use it for WD hard disk an LG phone. NONE If you are in need for a cable like this, dont hesitate- just buy. I have tried cheaper cables here on dx, but they have all been a waste of money, compared with this cable. Just ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections