DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated 1080P HDMI V1.3 Male to Male Shielded Connection Cable - Purple (10M-Length)
  • 5 star 10 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylammsu on 05/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the main pro is offcourse the price. there are loads of these cables around, but in local (nl) Retail they cost way over 100$. this cable works just as fine as those expensive versions. if you want a long cable.. try this one. the build is good and solid. Cons:i tried t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonasor on 06/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Packed good,10 meters long, cable is sleeved so its protected better, shipped fast, stuck the cable to the TV and my PC and voila it worked perfectly. No defects on cable or the gold plated tip. Quality in picture will not be effected by the length of the cable. Cons:the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChickenwagen on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a strong cable, 50ft, makes a good connection, not loose at all. No quality loss over the distance of the cable. Faster shipping to Canada than I thought it would be. Cons:Aside from the bulbous plastic things near the ends of the cable making it tough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySnirrr on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:High quality cable, I put the cable from my computer to the TV and see all the HD content that I have in the TV, supports 1080P without any problem. Very recommended! Cons:I don't like the color of the cable but it doesn't really matter... The price is a bit too high bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDranz on 01/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Works as intended. - Very long. - Color! black is kinda boring :P - Its wrapped. - Sturdy. - Cheap for Finnish Standards. Cons:- Price (could be little bit cheaper) - Cant think of anything else OtherThoughts:Took about two weeks to get to Finland, well packaged. Bottom... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymtmendes on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I ordered this cable because I needed to connect my PS3 to my projector. No loss of signal! I also believe that it was very cheap when I compare with similar cables I could find in Portugal Cons:Well, the color is not my best choice but I'm hiding the cable. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamesnz on 11/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality cable that operates exactly as marketed. Impressive build quality for the price paid and has provided a significant saving versus buying the cable at the local electronics stores. Cons:None, its a good quality HDMI cable. OtherThoughts:I used the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydav8686 on 09/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Veeery very long, nice to transmit signal from my decoder to my projector in HD (720p). No loose of quality neither on the image or the sound tested with 720p. Maybe to transmit Full HD or 3D is not the best choice. You won't find a HDMI cable for this price and this le... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaffer80 on 11/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good build quality, thick cable and also has protective mesh around it. Price is very low for this quality and length Tested this with 1920x1080 signal from blu-ray player to projector without any problems after watching few movies. Cons:None so far. OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoerionline on 10/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:i bought this ting one month ago, after a unexpected high costs for customs, i finally got it delivered. i bought this ting one month ago, after a unexpected high costs for customs, i finally got it delivered. Cons:It does not show full hd without errors on my computer. f... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections