DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 2-Button Transponder Smart Key Casing for Peugeot
  • 5 star 17 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byregissandra on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I received my order in perfect condition, the packaging is perfect to prevent damage to the product, really what was advertised fulfilled as expected, with respect to merchandise that was what I expected and needed. Cons:The delivery time, but perfectly unders... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeEend on 05/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Finally found an address to buy key housing for a reasonable price. At the dealer you have to buy a lot of bucks. The housing is very solid and easy to open and put in your original parts. Cons:Do NOT forget to transfer the little black magnet. Without is your... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypasmans on 05/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the key in this case was used to replace my previous key which was provided by my dealer, short after a year the logo was showing wear and the shiny chrome material was partially removed. also the buttons on my key where very thick and a firm and correct place... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobinstapelbroek on 03/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the top case will fit the original key. So I used it to replace the broken button's on the case. Cons:The orginal keyblade doesn't fit in the back so you have to copy your key or only use the top. No screw. So i had to use the old one instead. OtherThoughts:Wh... Read more

0 0
  • Yes
    posted bykolomser on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I liked it. Good body. Corresponds to the published specifications.I liked it. Good body. Corresponds to the published specifications.I liked it. Good body. Corresponds to the published specifications. Cons:No OtherThoughts:I liked it. Good body. Corresponds t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJaiTeK on 02/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly and it's very easy to replace. The buttons of the original key were quite soft and, in my case, were broken because of that. The buttons of this replacement key are tougher, it'll last longer, I think. Cons:The logo doesn't shine as much as the original.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byernst33 on 12/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:If you have to buy this from the dealer it will cost you at least € 50,-. It takes just a few minutes to change the chip, the small electronic part and the metal key part from the old housing to the new. I used the screw from the old housing because the one fr... Read more

3 0
  • posted byrafa867 on 12/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Also valid for Citroen cars ! The casing plastic its resistant . It's like the original key . Cons:Nothing , maybe the buttons are a little hard at first, but by using are softened OtherThoughts:Is very cheap genuine replacement for my Citroen costs three times... Read more

3 0
  • posted byfbes1985 on 11/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good replacement. Does not feel cheap, or that it will break easy. Good price for what you get. Very easy to transfer the internal hardware, only one screw (do not forget the transponder) Same size and shape. Cons:Logo is not the same quality as orignal O... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybchendran on 11/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the product replaces very well the original;it has exactly the same format as the original and works very well Cons:quality of the plastic is not the best possible;rigidity of the buttons;also, you must keep the old screw! OtherThoughts:Works not only for the 206, but f... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections