DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Folding 3-Button Transponder Smart Key Casing for Citroen
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrogeriobrazilsp on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks like an original key, but it is not perfect. If you compare it with the original one you can see the rubber quite different. Understand, I am not telling this is a poor quality key, it is just different. The original one has a protuberance over the three buttons a... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymuratoral on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:There is no difference between this product and original casing. Electronic board fits inside perfectly. Before, I bought two different cases but all need to have some carving on plastic. On the other hand, this case is perfectly suitable. Cons:Although produc... Read more

2 0
  • posted byquel4 on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product had broken my original, then the purchase intention was to replace the part. Quietly gave to replace. It was not hard to understand how it works, but I found tricky to remove the pieces. The material is good, sturdy. In my opinion the box is stronger than th... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybassbr on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The construction materials are great, looks like the original case. Its easy to replace the eletronics inside the case, just open it and replace the circuit. You dont need tools to do it, just pop up the cover and you get it. Best price for a key case, in Brazil... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykrustyfer on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You can get a new remote control only changing the case using your old key and the old electronic parts. It is very simple to change the parts from the old remote control to the new one. You can save a lot of money if you compare this item with a original remo... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymariolivetti on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works very good! Excellent purchase with an outstanding price. The quality is very good, far better than what you expect for 10 bucks, and the case fits the original chip very well. Cons:If you replace the metal key with your original one, it could not fix... Read more

2 0
  • posted byexe31 on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Plastic shell is much more practical when compared with the original. I was pleased by presence of "pushing" key element, because I lost the original. Available buttons are pressed tight now, but it is protected against accidental pressing. Included... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjihra on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:An exact copy of the original. Key opening mechanism works perfectly. It seems that the plastic is of good quality. Both halves hold together well. Cons:When I wanted to tuck inside the original plate with electronics, so it's not possible. Peg for fixing plates... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBalokaDF on 12/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good construction. Well finished. Great for replacing your old and damaged key. It is exactly like the original. My old key was already with the buttons torn and loose with the spring. Now I'm with a new key as when I bought the car. Boa construção.... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypakmara on 09/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Comes disassembled, the original circuitry fits into the replacement casing easily. very easy to switch the blank key with the original since they are both connected with a small holding pin. feels and looks like the original. Cons:can not combine the new fron... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections