DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Folding 3-Button Transponder Smart Key Casing for Peugeot 407
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymiletac on 11/08/2013

very nice pice I was very satisfide when I get it . Iwant to tell evryone to buy this, because iti is nice peace satisvide, very nice pice I was very satisfide when I get it . Iwant to tell evryone to buy this, because iti is nice peace To buy this in my country iti is vey expensive, very nice pice I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandres20121988 on 06/19/2013

Well made key. All components, except chip-set. Buttons working perfectly. Same materials than original. Perfect if you want to use only some parts to replace this parts in current key (buttons for example) No cons detected. May be the weave it is quite different than original, but really nothing important.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDilych on 10/25/2012

rugged construction, ease of replacement of the electronic circuit, low-cost, look to the original. In the spirit flew home button - a problem for all the keys with push rubber buttons, so it's been looking for, until I came across a site dx.com, where he ordered a new key. not found market a workpiece ... Read more

Peugeot

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections