Good fit (guess this is personal)
Extra ear buds
Good value for money Nothing special. One could desire better build quality, but at this price - build quality seems good enough. I got exactly what I expected. Reasonable quality of sound (I mostly use them on stereo BT hands free for calls and audio books), tight fit in ear, practical way to hang your ... Read more
Sound quality is not the best but it's not the worst either. I have had the earbuds for almost a year and they have held up well. There isn't the typical "tinny" sound that you sometimes hear with cheaper phones. Sometimes I have to queeze one of the wires to get it to work. This just started happening in the past week. I have small ears and ... Read more
* fits perfectly in my ears
* blocks alot of background noise, making them perfect for isolating your self in an open office environment
* great sound
* small size * the wire is split very close to the connector, making it very cluttered
* shot wire, ok for a laptop, but with a desktop pc or desktop speakers it makes for a uncomfortable working position ... Read more
- good bass
- additional earpads
- 3.5mm jack
- Very good earphones, the sound is very good - it doesn't fit my ears really well, it falls out every five minutes if you move too much with this on.
- The cables are separated all the way to the connector. This makes the earphone very complicated! It is a pretty well built earphone other than the earpad ... Read more
- good bass
- fits in ears
- additional earpads
- 3,5mm jack - worse treble (cracking on higher notes and higher volumes)
- bad design (looks cheap, especially silver colored parts)
- thin cable
- split cable
- when I tap on the cable, it makes noise in earphones It's enough for ordinary listening, audio-maniacs should buy something better. I bought ... Read more
- Very good earphones, the sound is very good, the build quality is good - It's very confortable and fits very well in my ear - small cable, but you can 'fix' this, with something like this(http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5157) - split wires I don't know why, but here is "Sonia" and in the box is "Sonun", but it doesn't make difference at ... Read more
good music quality, especially perfect bass ! any foreign crackle.comfortable and beautiful form well suited to my ear. + can hang on the neck and hang a music player. sad, but after few weeks, my L side get disappearance of sound sometimes, until it stoped working at all. now I have only R side working... build quality could be better. the cable is ... Read more
. Great Sound quilty for the price . Really Long chords so u can put ure i pod in ure pocket .Comes with two pairs of gels ear buds . Has great deep bass sound . Cant hear anything when the ear phones are in . Nice solid build . Cheap as dirt but good as 60 dollar earphones . go really really loud . My left one is not working . Hurt ears Great as a ... Read more
- It has really good sound quality. (Turkish: Ses kalitesi gerçekten iyi. )
- Great fit in ear. ( Turkish: Kulaga iyi oturuyor. )
- "Bass" sound is much better than i expected. ( Türkçe: Bass sesi bekledigimde iyiydi. ) - The cables are separated all the way to the connector. This makes the earphone very complicated! ( Turkish:... Read more
Decent fit in ear.
Looks nice. Cord could be longer.
Build Quality Could be better. Not bad for what your paying. I got a bunch of sets of in-ear ear phones from DX and this was probably the best set I got. The build quality is not the best but if you need a really cheep set of phones then these will suffice. You get more than you pay for ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.