DX » Community » Reviews » Sonia Trendy Earphone (3.5mm)
  • 5 star 11 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDalmatian on 10/18/2011

Good fit (guess this is personal) Extra ear buds Good value for money Nothing special. One could desire better build quality, but at this price - build quality seems good enough. I got exactly what I expected. Reasonable quality of sound (I mostly use them on stereo BT hands free for calls and audio books), tight fit in ear, practical way to hang your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanaDee on 08/19/2011

Sound quality is not the best but it's not the worst either. I have had the earbuds for almost a year and they have held up well. There isn't the typical "tinny" sound that you sometimes hear with cheaper phones. Sometimes I have to queeze one of the wires to get it to work. This just started happening in the past week. I have small ears and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjackcall on 03/14/2011

* fits perfectly in my ears * blocks alot of background noise, making them perfect for isolating your self in an open office environment * great sound * small size * the wire is split very close to the connector, making it very cluttered * shot wire, ok for a laptop, but with a desktop pc or desktop speakers it makes for a uncomfortable working position ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrederick on 07/19/2010

- good bass - additional earpads - 3.5mm jack - Very good earphones, the sound is very good - it doesn't fit my ears really well, it falls out every five minutes if you move too much with this on. - The cables are separated all the way to the connector. This makes the earphone very complicated! It is a pretty well built earphone other than the earpad ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuckyNeo on 06/14/2010

- good bass - fits in ears - additional earpads - 3,5mm jack - worse treble (cracking on higher notes and higher volumes) - bad design (looks cheap, especially silver colored parts) - thin cable - split cable - when I tap on the cable, it makes noise in earphones It's enough for ordinary listening, audio-maniacs should buy something better. I bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzzziiizzz on 05/05/2010

- Very good earphones, the sound is very good, the build quality is good - It's very confortable and fits very well in my ear - small cable, but you can 'fix' this, with something like this(http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5157) - split wires I don't know why, but here is "Sonia" and in the box is "Sonun", but it doesn't make difference at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysgs112 on 02/22/2010

good music quality, especially perfect bass ! any foreign crackle.comfortable and beautiful form well suited to my ear. + can hang on the neck and hang a music player. sad, but after few weeks, my L side get disappearance of sound sometimes, until it stoped working at all. now I have only R side working... build quality could be better. the cable is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoger on 08/12/2009

. Great Sound quilty for the price . Really Long chords so u can put ure i pod in ure pocket .Comes with two pairs of gels ear buds . Has great deep bass sound . Cant hear anything when the ear phones are in . Nice solid build . Cheap as dirt but good as 60 dollar earphones . go really really loud . My left one is not working . Hurt ears Great as a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTberk35 on 02/27/2009

- It has really good sound quality. (Turkish: Ses kalitesi gerçekten iyi. ) - Great fit in ear. ( Turkish: Kulaga iyi oturuyor. ) - "Bass" sound is much better than i expected. ( Türkçe: Bass sesi bekledigimde iyiydi. ) - The cables are separated all the way to the connector. This makes the earphone very complicated! ( Turkish:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrudge on 01/30/2009

Nice sound. Decent fit in ear. Looks nice. Cord could be longer. Build Quality Could be better. Not bad for what your paying. I got a bunch of sets of in-ear ear phones from DX and this was probably the best set I got. The build quality is not the best but if you need a really cheep set of phones then these will suffice. You get more than you pay for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections