DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sony Ericsson CCR-80 USB TF/Micro SD Card Reader
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguscoral on 11/24/2011

- Very beautiful. - The plastic is strong. - Very easy to open, having a small resistance, preventing accidental opening. - Very handy to use. The MicroSD plug perfectly with a simple click. - I tested 3 MicroSD ( 4Gb-class4, 8Gb-class4 and 16Gb-class10) and all of them works fine. - It´s a generic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBryan10Cooper on 08/23/2011

[ESP] + Diseño espectacular. + Apariencia de pendrive elegante. + Es 100% original de Sony Ericsson. + Transferencias de hasta 15MBps. [ENG] + Spectacular design. + Elegant pendrive look. + 100% original by Sony Ericsson. + Data transfer up to 15MBps. [ESP] - Abrirlo es un dificil. - Al usar extendido ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatutetandil on 08/09/2011

Just plug the SD with a click, and connect the reader to your PC... you are ready Very useful. Small and Practice Very Good material... Just Excellent!!! It´s a generic reader, so it works fine in any OS Just nothing... it's a very good product. I don't know if it is a real Sony Ericson product.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTomKo on 07/01/2011

The reader is very well made, it is easy to use, and you click on the card to get the Micro SD Card out, which I find very practical because the reader can be used a very sturdy memory device (4,8 and 16 GB work fine, I haven't tried anything more than 16GB). Nothing. There is nothing to complain about.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections