DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus + White LED Light + 1mW Red Laser Pointer (3 x AG3)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynickzoic on 11/12/2013

This is a great thing to have in my work back, a very useful stylus which works with iphone and ipad. The laser pointer is bright enough for presentations and well collimated. The white LED light isn't anything amazing but comes in handy occasionally and I still haven't needed to change the batteries.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklkpyou on 10/16/2013

The stylus is very nice, after i saw the positive reviews on it I decided to order one and i was not dissapointed, the pen feel good in hand and the Laser and the torch work great. it's pretty lightweight yet seems to be durable, it fell a couple of times and still works fine so till now no cons. I'm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCmgrDX on 04/06/2013

Great stylus! Very nice and confortable to carry… it is not too big so you can use it as a pen. The material is also very nice which feels good in your hand. It works fine with any touchscreen device. It has a laser pointer and a LED flashlight which may be useful to help on presentations. I think the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylepetit86 on 03/26/2013

The stylus works pretty good, it looks to be big, but in fact it's probably not bigger than the touch of my index finger. The metal gives a good solid grip. The laser works great aswell. Good for presentations! You have to apply some pressure to have effect. The white led light is a bit weak and I can'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymsPacman on 01/25/2013

The extra weight of the batteries etc. really adds to the ease of use on a tablet. You don't have to push down very hard, which is comfortable and it also helps you in not wearing the tip out very fast. Laser pointer is cool but I don't actually use it, except to confuse my baby :) It is a nice pen-size,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLoneDawg on 01/10/2013

Very handy device. Solid construction and very easy to use. The light and laser come in useful especially if you keep it beside the bed and use it as a torch. Clips to your pocket for carrying around and has enough weight so you know if it has slipped off, which it shouldn't as the clip is nice and tight.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byProSurfer on 01/08/2013

The price is alright, not too high, nor too low. It is reasonable for the stylus, fair price-quality ratio. The laser and light functions work very well, the pen has a nice feel to it and feels good in your hand. I personally believe that the pen is too expensive. The rubber tip is too soft and you constantly ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalan-united on 09/08/2012

It's very easy to use It's great to make presentations and play games It's amazing and very beautifull You can use on iPad, cell phones and others devices You has a laser to help on presentations and a LED to iluminate dark ambients You has a clip to fix on your pants or shirt and leave with the pen ... Read more

White LED Light 1mW Red Laser AMAZING PEN

0 0 0

• posted byCDB on 07/27/2012

Where to start ;). I love it, it is my favorite stylus. I've tried a few others but they wouldn't slide easy or were incomfortable in using them, but this one is a go getter. And as a plus you have a laser en led light. I bought 4 of them already, and no complaint from my friends who use them also. Led ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPythonizo on 06/02/2012

LED flashlight also has a laser pointer, which makes this gadget great to carry around. It is quite compact pretending to be a pen, has a "clip" to carry the clothes hanging on either the shirt pocket or pants. The Touch Screen Stylus I worked well with a Samsung galaxy, but it is something ... Read more

Action Led Light Action laser Front Laser Front Led Light Measuring

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections