DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Full-Finger Racing Gloves - Black (L-Size/Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAzoth87 on 08/25/2013

The materials seems to be good. They aren't too thick. You can get a good grip with them. The protective parts are placed well. I thouhgt the size "large" would mean they are large gloves, but they really are closer to size 8 or 8,5, which isn't that big. And that's why they are little bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakarademir on 05/13/2013

well made, tough. good looking. its just fst your hand and make u get out for road. price is not cheap but normal. this is not a bargain cuz its must for safety and must have it to use on bike or motobike when its not cold. order bigger size u think, i did think L was fine but xl would be nice either.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysinsilius on 12/12/2012

Gloves are very comfortable, durable and good looking. The L size is actually more like M. My index finger is 7,5cm long and it fits perfectly. For longer by 0,5cm it would fit even more perfect :) One more thing, they aren't warm. They are perfect for riding in late spring, summer and early autumn, ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydanygise on 11/19/2012

They're cheap, offering a bit of protection for motorcycle. The build quality looks to be of decent quality. Comfortable, other than the size issue which I have noted below nothing ti say for this price The construction is similar to motocross gloves and the vent on the knuckle was a nice surprise for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanygise on 10/23/2012

These gloves biggest pro is the price. Even if they only last a single riding season, you have a set of gloves for 15 bucks! The construction is similar to motocross gloves i have a harley davison and all my firends say that these gloves are cool nothing to say just but it It looks very professional,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydyakov on 07/20/2011

The one word that i can say is COOL! the quality is really good, the material is really nice and quality, i just can imagine that they are so good!the protector look really nice, they are hard so they can really protect your finger and arm! The size is a little smaller, not so smaller but smaller than ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections