DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Full-Finger Racing Gloves - Black (L-Size/Pair)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAzoth87 on 08/25/2013

The materials seems to be good. They aren't too thick. You can get a good grip with them. The protective parts are placed well. I thouhgt the size "large" would mean they are large gloves, but they really are closer to size 8 or 8,5, which isn't that big. And that's why they are little bit too small for me because I normally use size 9. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakarademir on 05/13/2013

well made, tough. good looking. its just fst your hand and make u get out for road. price is not cheap but normal. this is not a bargain cuz its must for safety and must have it to use on bike or motobike when its not cold. order bigger size u think, i did think L was fine but xl would be nice either. not so tight but think again if u ride a bike either.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysinsilius on 12/12/2012

Gloves are very comfortable, durable and good looking. The L size is actually more like M. My index finger is 7,5cm long and it fits perfectly. For longer by 0,5cm it would fit even more perfect :) One more thing, they aren't warm. They are perfect for riding in late spring, summer and early autumn, but too cold for cold weather (obviously). But they ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydanygise on 11/19/2012

They're cheap, offering a bit of protection for motorcycle. The build quality looks to be of decent quality. Comfortable, other than the size issue which I have noted below nothing ti say for this price The construction is similar to motocross gloves and the vent on the knuckle was a nice surprise for me! Very nice gloves for a very good price. I want ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanygise on 10/23/2012

These gloves biggest pro is the price. Even if they only last a single riding season, you have a set of gloves for 15 bucks! The construction is similar to motocross gloves i have a harley davison and all my firends say that these gloves are cool nothing to say just but it It looks very professional, it is very comfortable and the ventilation is quite ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydyakov on 07/20/2011

The one word that i can say is COOL! the quality is really good, the material is really nice and quality, i just can imagine that they are so good!the protector look really nice, they are hard so they can really protect your finger and arm! The size is a little smaller, not so smaller but smaller than L size! but they fit in my hand so no problem! the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections