DX » Community » Reviews » NY-JC10WB 10W LED Driver (100~265V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychrmueller on 08/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The current source is rated 10W at 900mA. These values are correct. Here are the facts: - it is small - it is powerful like the data (Configuration is 3 Cree XPEs connected in series) - measured current is 880mA - the case is sealed, outdoor use is possible - do... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanilosm on 07/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- light - aluminum - not so expensive - great for indoor aplication - seems to be water resistant (well sealed) Cons:- none until now OtherThoughts:- bought this to use with 3 led bulbs, each one has 3w consumption. They are turned on, no heat from the driver, instant lig... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShakeSWorld on 01/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I buy it to use with a 10w led SKU: 95818 It is small, very light and remain cold during use. And the led start immediately. Good construction. Aluminium. And seems resistant too. Dont think I can find better for this price :) Cons:Dont see anything wrong with this one :)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexvinchev on 12/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Small and light but with solid craftsmanship; - Water resistant; - Doesn't generate much heat (efficient); - Current stays stable over the time/temperature; Cons:- Mechanical mounting pins are easy to break. One in my item was broken during the transportatio... Read more

TopPicture AnglePicture SidePicture
    1 0
  • posted byagondim on 12/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excelente qualidade, compacto e de fácil instalação. Boa qualidade e não esquenta muito o que é muito bom, pois não exige ventilador dedicado. Cons:Poderia ser ainda menor para facilitar e intalação, mas não chega a comprometer... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXXXSTARR on 05/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Works great i have hooked up 3 10w led emitters to it and it works great. solid build quality and water proof. Cons:little warm but not too bad OtherThoughts:I am using this for a saltwater fish tank setup. I love the small compact size and the fact that the cas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfires892 on 01/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I've bought this driver to pilot a 10w led emitter (SKU.80022). The pros are: - Really well designed in an aluminium case and waterproof. - It remain cold while in use. -The led light up instantly and really brighty. Cons:No cons found for the moment, it works... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections