The current source is rated 10W at 900mA. These values are correct. Here are the facts:
- it is small
- it is powerful like the data (Configuration is 3 Cree XPEs connected in series)
- measured current is 880mA - the case is sealed, outdoor use is possible
- does not get very warm (ambient +15K) There are no cons so far. The device works like it is ... Read more
- light - aluminum - not so expensive - great for indoor aplication - seems to be water resistant (well sealed) - none until now - bought this to use with 3 led bulbs, each one has 3w consumption. They are turned on, no heat from the driver, instant light; Seems to be very nice; Let's check it out how many time it will lasts... - bought this to use ... Read more
I buy it to use with a 10w led SKU: 95818 It is small, very light and remain cold during use. And the led start immediately. Good construction. Aluminium. And seems resistant too. Dont think I can find better for this price :) Dont see anything wrong with this one :) Perfect, specially for aquariums that is my case. Just need this, a led and a heatsink ... Read more
- Small and light but with solid craftsmanship;
- Water resistant;
- Doesn't generate much heat (efficient);
- Current stays stable over the time/temperature; - Mechanical mounting pins are easy to break. One in my item was broken during the transportation. Not big deal, you could clue it anyway... Combine it with SKU: 80022 (10W 850LM LED Emitter Metal ... Read more
Excelente qualidade, compacto e de fácil instalação. Boa qualidade e não esquenta muito o que é muito bom, pois não exige ventilador dedicado. Poderia ser ainda menor para facilitar e intalação, mas não chega a comprometer a qualidade do produto. Material de boa qualidade, em alumínio e plástico.... Read more
Works great i have hooked up 3 10w led emitters to it and it works great. solid build quality and water proof. little warm but not too bad I am using this for a saltwater fish tank setup. I love the small compact size and the fact that the case is aluminum so salt isint going to effect it. i was worried that i would only be able to run one emitter off ... Read more
I've bought this driver to pilot a 10w led emitter (SKU.80022).
The pros are:
- Really well designed in an aluminium case and waterproof.
- It remain cold while in use.
-The led light up instantly and really brighty. No cons found for the moment, it works flawlessly. The best driver to pilot in costant current a 10w power led with a domestic AC input.... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.