DX » Community » Reviews » NY-JC10WB 10W LED Driver (100~265V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychrmueller on 08/20/2013

The current source is rated 10W at 900mA. These values are correct. Here are the facts: - it is small - it is powerful like the data (Configuration is 3 Cree XPEs connected in series) - measured current is 880mA - the case is sealed, outdoor use is possible - does not get very warm (ambient +15K) There ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanilosm on 07/10/2013

- light - aluminum - not so expensive - great for indoor aplication - seems to be water resistant (well sealed) - none until now - bought this to use with 3 led bulbs, each one has 3w consumption. They are turned on, no heat from the driver, instant light; Seems to be very nice; Let's check it out how ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShakeSWorld on 01/10/2013

I buy it to use with a 10w led SKU: 95818 It is small, very light and remain cold during use. And the led start immediately. Good construction. Aluminium. And seems resistant too. Dont think I can find better for this price :) Dont see anything wrong with this one :) Perfect, specially for aquariums ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexvinchev on 12/28/2012

- Small and light but with solid craftsmanship; - Water resistant; - Doesn't generate much heat (efficient); - Current stays stable over the time/temperature; - Mechanical mounting pins are easy to break. One in my item was broken during the transportation. Not big deal, you could clue it anyway... Combine ... Read more

TopPicture AnglePicture SidePicture

0 0 1

• posted byagondim on 12/25/2012

Excelente qualidade, compacto e de fácil instalação. Boa qualidade e não esquenta muito o que é muito bom, pois não exige ventilador dedicado. Poderia ser ainda menor para facilitar e intalação, mas não chega a comprometer a qualidade do produto. Material ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXXXSTARR on 05/22/2012

Works great i have hooked up 3 10w led emitters to it and it works great. solid build quality and water proof. little warm but not too bad I am using this for a saltwater fish tank setup. I love the small compact size and the fact that the case is aluminum so salt isint going to effect it. i was worried ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfires892 on 01/11/2012

I've bought this driver to pilot a 10w led emitter (SKU.80022). The pros are: - Really well designed in an aluminium case and waterproof. - It remain cold while in use. -The led light up instantly and really brighty. No cons found for the moment, it works flawlessly. The best driver to pilot in costant ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections