DX » Community » Reviews » Car Stand Holder + Car Charger/Adapter + USB Data/Charging Cable for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 10% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytimotsc on 10/12/2012

Looks good and seems to be good quality LED light showing the charger is on or off is good. The first time I pulled the lever to lock it to the windscreen the base broke renedering it useless. And as it is cheap it doesn't seem worth sending it back for replacement. The USB charger unit is so small that it goes right into the socket and can only be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkraves on 09/15/2012

I have two of these, one for galaxy s2 and one for iphone 3gs. They have a very good locking mechanism for the phone cradle towards the arm, and the window suction sticks good and stays very long. The plastic is of good quality, I have seen a lot worse for more money. The arm could have a flexible joint towards the window side. Since it's none-flexing,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRadicalDreamer3 on 09/05/2012

* Sticks very well to the windshield * There's a whole for the camera. * Found the same holder at a lower price. * Strong arm. * The charger is horrible. I threw it away after the first use. * Won't stick to a steamy windshield. * Fell a few times from the windshield along with the phone so I guess suction could be better. I made sure I don't expose ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheBurninator on 08/06/2012

- Fits the Samsung Galaxy SII snugly; phone does not shake in holder. - Easy to use. - Comes with car charger and charging cable which is very convenient. - Phone angle is not as adjustable is other mounts I have used. - I bought two of these and after 2 months the suction cup on one of them broke. If you are wanting to buy this mount so that you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoriomartins on 01/25/2012

Holder is well built Holds the Galaxy S2 with no protective case. No vibration while installed on the windshield. Holds S2 very tight. It preserves the camera lens. This way, you can also record your path or take photos. The car charger is made of a very cheap material. Doesnt look very trustable. I use the original one to charge my smartphone samsung ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydurikg on 12/27/2011

The holder is well built, it holds the Galaxy S2 very well (but you have to take off your protective case, naturally). It sticks well to the front glass of the car, and even the Israeli sun cant harm it. When the charger worked it was working great with WAZE while charging at the same time. More to that in the cons... The charger worked well for about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfymaster on 12/02/2011

- Very good construction - Smartphone feels very safe when attached to it - It doesn't vibrate while installed on the windshield - It holds S2 very tight, but it doesn´t scratch it when you want to remove S2. - The charger is kinda loose when attached to my car 12V socket, it turns off sometimes - The cable micro usb plug doesn´t fit in S2 very well,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydasalo on 11/02/2011

The good adhesion of the suction cup allows a firm grip on the device The two adjustment screws allow multiple positions to take comfort. Includes car charger, which can be used together or separately to support. Good protection for shipment to Argentina. Placing the phone in the cradle is quite difficult because the space is too tight. The ratio of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymgwerner on 09/11/2011

- fits perfect for SGS2 - glues tight at the shield - doesn't fall off (one week mounted nonstop) - price according to the first review: MAYBE, if your hands are really giant, u can manage to get the phone off with one hand (I guess it's more a problen of the size of the SGS2 :) - but u will NEVER manage to adjust the holder with one hand - neither ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRossen on 07/07/2011

Feels sturdy with a good suction cup that sticks hard on the windshield. The locking mechanism for the suction is easy to use with a lever giving good leverage so no real force is necessary. It's also easy to set the position of the arm and it doesn't wobble when driving. All buttons and connectors on the phone are easily accessible. The fit around ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections