Looks good and seems to be good quality
LED light showing the charger is on or off is good. The first time I pulled the lever to lock it to the windscreen the base broke renedering it useless. And as it is cheap it doesn't seem worth sending it back for replacement.
The USB charger unit is so small that ... Read more
I have two of these, one for galaxy s2 and one for iphone 3gs. They have a very good locking mechanism for the phone cradle towards the arm, and the window suction sticks good and stays very long. The plastic is of good quality, I have seen a lot worse for more money. The arm could have a flexible joint ... Read more
* Sticks very well to the windshield
* There's a whole for the camera.
* Found the same holder at a lower price.
* Strong arm. * The charger is horrible. I threw it away after the first use. * Won't stick to a steamy windshield.
* Fell a few times from the windshield along with the phone so I guess suction ... Read more
- Fits the Samsung Galaxy SII snugly; phone does not shake in holder. - Easy to use.
- Comes with car charger and charging cable which is very convenient. - Phone angle is not as adjustable is other mounts I have used.
- I bought two of these and after 2 months the suction cup on one of them broke. If ... Read more
Holder is well built
Holds the Galaxy S2 with no protective case.
No vibration while installed on the windshield. Holds S2 very tight.
It preserves the camera lens. This way, you can also record your path or take photos. The car charger is made of a very cheap material. Doesnt look very trustable. I ... Read more
The holder is well built, it holds the Galaxy S2 very well (but you have to take off your protective case, naturally). It sticks well to the front glass of the car, and even the Israeli sun cant harm it. When the charger worked it was working great with WAZE while charging at the same time. More to that ... Read more
- Very good construction - Smartphone feels very safe when attached to it - It doesn't vibrate while installed on the windshield - It holds S2 very tight, but it doesn´t scratch it when you want to remove S2. - The charger is kinda loose when attached to my car 12V socket, it turns off sometimes - The ... Read more
The good adhesion of the suction cup allows a firm grip on the device The two adjustment screws allow multiple positions to take comfort. Includes car charger, which can be used together or separately to support. Good protection for shipment to Argentina. Placing the phone in the cradle is quite difficult ... Read more
- fits perfect for SGS2 - glues tight at the shield - doesn't fall off (one week mounted nonstop) - price according to the first review: MAYBE, if your hands are really giant, u can manage to get the phone off with one hand (I guess it's more a problen of the size of the SGS2 :) - but u will NEVER manage ... Read more
Feels sturdy with a good suction cup that sticks hard on the windshield. The locking mechanism for the suction is easy to use with a lever giving good leverage so no real force is necessary.
It's also easy to set the position of the arm and it doesn't wobble when driving. All buttons and connectors on ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.