Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygrof78 on 01/13/2014

Magic Cube IQ Puzzle is really fun toy. My daughter love it. You can make lot of figures. On the box there are examples that you can make, some are easy, some are pretty hard to make. Toy looks to be quite strong. Plastic is a little chip. One of the joints could not be moved. It seams to be glued together ... Read more

Fun toy Magic Cube IQ Puzzle

0 0 0

• posted bysmult on 01/08/2014

Cheap, cheap and really cheap... Really bendy... Really bad construction and materials. Bits started to come off really fast, and the feeling of a really cheap plastic gadget gives me no other choice than to throw theese... I would NOT recommend to give these to children. Purchased as part of a party-... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysuckers on 03/14/2013

Its a fun IQ Puzzle. You can create several forms and models, you can try with your own or try to copy some known shapes. Decent time killer, there are tons of combinations that you can create. Its for adults and kids, everyone could spend some fun time with it. The plastic and materials could be better,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanam737 on 01/26/2013

very interesting and useful classic toy, great for kids and for present - good quality, working great, not fragile. nice colors, flexible and nice.good colors, good material didnt find any yet, very nice product.instructions how to play with it can add even more value.the package box is not so strong,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byh_s_32 on 08/21/2012

* this Magic Cube IQ Puzzle is very good for development of children imagination by the possibilities of all shapes ans forms that can be built; * this Magic Cube IQ Puzzle has a very wide kind of colours; * It has broken his nylon string inside only after some days of use; * this Magic Cube IQ Puzzle ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMAIKOWC on 05/01/2012

GOOD PRODUCT, VERY FUN SHOULD BE TOUGHER, COULD HAVE MORE ILLUSTRATIONS IN PACKAGING My daughter loved THINK THAT VERY FUN TOY, MY nephews also enjoyed GOOD PRODUCT, VERY FUN SHOULD BE TOUGHER COULD HAVE MORE ILLUSTRATIONS IN PACKAGING WORTH BUYING THIS PRODUCT, GREAT GIFT FOR ALL AGES A multitude of ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBedelber on 12/27/2011

Able to give and play with a toy in childhood is what made me buy it. imaginative creative potentiates the psychomotor Smaller than it appears in photos Poor quality plastic striped material poorly finished Do not buy gift for a young child, as it does not trust the quality and safety For the price you ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPatrikfoto on 11/10/2010

consider the price it´s a realy great toy, in the store near me it coast 10 times more, if you are careful you can spend mutch time to bend it cheap toy with cheap quality, bought 2 of them, and they where broken in 1 week, The wire inside in snath of easily if you twist it wrong, will try to repair ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHerrSchafer on 08/06/2010

I wanted this, because I though my 5yo son would like it. He liked it! I liked it! My wife and my whole family liked it! It really make the brain burns to build some example shapes. Well, after a week playing and showing my son's new toy, it's internal nylon has broken and it has fallen to the ground ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfunkdoctor on 05/02/2010

* its a great stress relief toy, possibly the best one. * everyone likes playing with it * nice colours * a lot cheaper than the rubiks one * simple to use and create shapes with * it works just fine * i remember them being a lot bigger, but maybe thats just my 7 year old body v my adult body :D * the ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections